Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Rescue Event

Christmas Rescue Event

A super brand new event is about to start in 5 minutes, use this thread to post any thoughts, questions and comments about it!

Set out on a rescue mission in order to find a crashed aircraft!

Make energy at the Mission Center by completing tasks in your town:

Clear land and complete tasks along the way in the new location:

Finish all chapters to get the rewards:

Last edited by dreadnought; 12-16-2019 at 10:01 AM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Thanks, dread

First comment:
    bravo for letting us dump a task in the event center (where we get the energy). A definite thumbs-up!
    And a definite ARE YOU CRAZY for taking TEN TCASH for that dump!
    and without ANY confirmation!
    oh man...

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    A super brand new event is about to start in 5 minutes, use this thread to post any thoughts, comments about it!

My man is speaking what appears to be in a russian language, hence, being english, I cannot understand him and cannot get out of the screen. Cannot move either. Has anyone else got this problem.

Faros
    Last edited by Farosinthesun; 12-16-2019 at 09:34 AM.

I am making energy at the moment so haven't started the event yet. I am extremely disappointed no extra Christmas decs have been made available with this event though

Loving it already! Even if it’s only 30 min into day one... So happy to have something different. And awesome to have events where you don’t have to jump over or onto anything yay. I fall off and over things in a game as much as I do in real life haha! So far, apart from the Prof Verne event, this is def my fav!

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I am making energy at the moment so haven't started the event yet. I am extremely disappointed no extra Christmas decs have been made available with this event though
    The rewards in the event might be considered Christmas deco, 2 of them seem new ones, one has presents in it (tap on any of the chapters in the Rescue Headquarters (event center) to see them. I don't think it starts the event. But I haven't seen any group either, so we're probably not in a competition anyway - unless it starts later, like after the first chapter) Hopefully a little consolation
    (but I'm disappointed, too, see my post above. They certainly tried, there are great rewards and all, and then such things!)
    Last edited by _DD_; 12-16-2019 at 09:56 AM.

New task, mountain rescue

This is total B.S. game just freezes after im instructed to remove the rocks, cant do anything, have to reset my device to get back to my town. [-]
    Get it together!
    I pay good money to play this game, am majorly pissed off at the moment.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 12-16-2019 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Farosinthesun View Post
    My man is speaking what appears to be in a russian language, hence, being english, I cannot understand him and cannot get out of the screen. Cannot move either. ...
    oh these tutorials... try tapping on the yellow arrow; he's trying to show you where to use your energy. Then he brings you back to the event center, OR there also should be a Home button bottom right.
    IF that works, I'd try to switch languages back and forth, just to trigger the right one, hopefully.
    Or try whether a game restart brings you out of the event tutorial...
    Other than that, reporting to Playrix is all that comes to mind. (Check in the Troubles section here how to do that, depending on your OS. In the IOS-version-thread at the end is the link to the form for "outside the game".)
    Good luck!

Downton, there are two new, I would say, Christmas related decorations you can win in the game3D0889FF-810A-4D43-9B70-9A73066FCB77.jpg

Thanks DD, I am very pleased about that (new decs and no competing against others) 10 tcash to dump a task? That is very cheeky IMO.

Monaco thanks for the pics, I do like the look of these new decs. So as you can only win them I have my fingers crossed I can complete this new event