Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Rescue Event

christmas event

is this Christmas event just away to make players buy $ just so the game can make more money

I really enjoy this event. Wish it was longer as I am already done. I recognize the quality of illustration I always expect from Playrix artists team. Thank you guys and girls. I know this kind of things means a lot of work but can we have some more ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry Baker Lewis View Post
    I'm on chapter 3 trying to get to ufologists van and can't get to it tells me area not unavailable!! Trees are there but clouded and says not available...can't go any further...anyone else having similar issues???
    Graylady is pointing you in the right direction and I posted a Pictorial Hint for another player.

Also, if you are trying to clear a tree or other obstacle and it says "not available" you are probably trying for something blocked by something closer that needs to be cleared first. Often happens when you can see a tree but there's a log blocking your path to it.

Good luck...

Huh, that was over fast. Enjoyed it while it lasted. The game needs to end when the player finishes, all those task and energy alerts make me anxious and we're stuck with it for 8 days. Maybe next time expand the challenge, Jimmy could have gone along with Santa, and how did they get the prezzies back from the rangers kid? Also agree with what others said about the T$ for task dumping (no like). And why in the world would you have back to back planes and otter tasks, those take f o r e v e r and we're not given enough time to do them. Lost opportunity to not have decos for purchase. I had even cleared some space in anticipation. Looking forward to the next time TS has this style game as long as they fix stuff.

I just want to say I LOVE IT!!! THANKS for the new concept in mini games! I LOVE the tasks for energy, mostly that I do not end up working on that and then giving up the end product to the machine. I get to keep what I’ve made, but I’ve earned energy for the game by completing the task. LOVE! The story is fine, interesting enough, and the rewards seem to be on par.
    AWESOME GAME!

Quote Originally Posted by scotty View Post
    is this Christmas event just away to make players buy $ just so the game can make more money
    Well, let's be honest, all these side events are there as a way to get us to spend tcash, but this one can't really be criticized much for that, imo. If Bubblegum event scores a 10 out of 10 points on the tcash wasting scale, I wouldn't give this one more than 1 point.

With 10 days given and fairly easy tasks to earn energy, players should be able to complete this event fairly comfortably with no tcash at all. Tcash opportunities are there for the truly compulsive and impatient, but are entirely avoidable if you prefer not spending tcash.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    I really enjoy this event. Wish it was longer as I am already done. I recognize the quality of illustration I always expect from Playrix artists team. Thank you guys and girls. I know this kind of things means a lot of work but can we have some more ?
    Echo this sentiment, it was a beautifully drawn field and the story / quest was fun and different. And yes, to quote Oliver Twist, "Please sir, may I have some more?"

Now that I've finished, I've been exploring and exposing more of the land, looking for treasure chests or just looking. Discovered waterfalls and things that were not necessary to uncover during the story line. It would be great if sometime after the event Playrix could post a "panoramic view" without the cloud cover. I could use that as my screen background and look at it all day (during the winter of course).

Thanks again for a fun event.

Loved this event! It took a little while to figure out how to do it without wasting energy but then it was easy. It did require you to spend more time on the game than maybe was possible with a busy life but there was plenty of time to finish all four chapters so I think it is possible to pace yourself and fit it in if you had to go slower and allow tasks to time out.

I thought it would interfere with regatta prep but my co-op is only two of us and we finished the event in less than a day. We don't start regatta until later so plenty of time to prep.

Very nice to have an event that doesn't require so much competition and completely doable without spending t-cash. Would really like to see this one again. And great prizes too!

I agree Graylady and cdosr. A good way to use up those excess energy points is to keep exploring. I found 6 or 7 more treasure boxes and will continue the hunt whenever I get energy points until the game ends.

Ditto all of the positive comments below. I appreciate all of the work that went into creating such detail. The story was cute, the graphics great. And yes at first I was lost, but it was a good challenge for this old brain to have to figure things out. Thank you Playrix for a really sweet event! Cheers!