Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Christmas Rescue Event

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    So far, the guy was not available "only" for one day = "today". Wonder where they're hiding her/him, or whether it's a ghost anyway.
    The German support exists! I once sent a message in English, and the reply was in German!
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 146
    Platform: iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    The German support exists! I once sent a message in English, and the reply was in German!
    ah IC - and he probably was too exhausted after that to continue.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    ah IC - and he probably was too exhausted after that to continue.
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 146
    Platform: iOS

Rescue boat issue

Is anyone having problems getting into the boat? I have cleared all the tasks but the man with the fuel doesn't respond... I get "not now". Tried for 2 days clearing extra forest ... Only told to go to ufologist.

Does the picture here help?

and the description here? you don't need to "enter" the boat this way either, IIRC, just tap on the other side.

And check out the related thread
    Last edited by _DD_; 12-24-2019 at 08:16 PM.

You pay real money for a free game?

Quote Originally Posted by Goran Ficheroux View Post
    This is total B.S. game just freezes after im instructed to remove the rocks, cant do anything, have to reset my device to get back to my town. [-]
    Get it together!
    I pay good money to play this game, am majorly pissed off at the moment.

You pay real money for a free game? I won 3 tournaments in a row without using real money.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvawhoray View Post
    You pay real money for a free game? I won 3 tournaments in a row without using real money.
    If some people did not pay real money, there would be no game for you to win 3 tournaments in. You're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post

I looked in my Conversation history with support and can't find any old conversation IDs anywhere. I suspected that was because those tickets were closed. So about 30 minutes ago, I initiated a new support request to ask them about those 3 tasks I mentioned valued at 28 points. As of yet, I have not received a conversation ID for this ticket. I have closed/reopened the game to see if that helped. I will keep checking back to see if one appears. If the conversation ID doesn't generate until a support agent reads my message, it could be days before I get my conversation ID, and days before my friends get theirs.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I have put a new ticket in with support. After coming out of the help then going back in. I have a conversation ID kitty. I have only received an automated response so far. So it doesn't seem to be a change Playrix has made to everyone. I am on Android.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    That's very weird Kitty, because all my ID numbers are still there from closed conversations. I wonder if it's a platform thing? Both of my towns are on Kindle

I just started a new conversation as an experiment and haven't received an ID# yet (have got the automated replies) I'll let you know what happens next.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    I've just got the same Downton - no reply from a real person yet, but I have a conversation ID number.

Attachment 51861
    Just a post script to this conversation - when I started a new conversation with customer support to check whether I got an ID number, I wrote about the only issue I could think of at the time, and then promptly forgot about it. I certainly wasn't expecting the response I got today!

Screenshot_2019-12-26-19-46-32_kindlephoto-1809235966.jpg

Screenshot_2019-12-26-19-45-14_kindlephoto-1809192545.jpg

So thank you very much Playrix Anyone else get the same?