Thread: Lab Booster Missing since update

Lab Booster Missing since update

Hello friends, I play Township on my iPad Pro running iOS 13.3. Since I downloaded the most recent Township update the other day, the Lab booster for crops growing 40% faster has disappeared. Anyone else experiencing this? Thanks for any help you can provide

Hi Amber's Mom,

and welcome to the forum, despite the unpleasant reason
    That booster is called "Rich Fields" and is a purple one, i.e. not buyable in the Lab.

If you're sure that no-one whom you give access to your town (f.e. family members) used it, you should report it ingame, cos Playrix can then check your game data. Check the thread on how to do that - corresponding to your OS - in this subforum

https://forum.playrix.com/forumdispl...-amp-Solutions

and good luck!

Thank you DD. I’ll go to the link you suggested.

you're welcome Hope they can help you!

Then, the corresponding hint, just in case you haven't used such a report before:
    read their automated replies carefully (I got 2 lately), whether YOUR then next reply is required to keep the ticket open or will close it. And stay in that one conversation, don't start multiples.

Fingers crossed; pls let us know how it turned out.

Quote Originally Posted by Amber’s Mom View Post
    Hello friends, I play Township on my iPad Pro running iOS 13.3. Since I downloaded the most recent Township update the other day, the Krogerfeedback Lab booster for crops growing 40% faster has disappeared. Anyone else experiencing this? Thanks for any help you can provide
    Yes I think i have a similar issue....
    Last edited by nelein; 01-01-2020 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by nelein View Post
    Yes I think i have a similar issue....
    If you are sure you had one in stock, then report his disappearance from within your game. This is not a regular booster that you can buy. It is a purple one you have to win it in one of the activity.

I play on Android, have one in stock and it show in my list of available booster.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 210, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix