Thread: Responding to invites

Responding to invites

When you receive an invite to join a clan is there no way to respond other than the three buttons? I'd like to message the guild about timing (maybe joining after a regatta is finished, for instance).

I was going to mention this myself. Communicating between guilds is sorely lacking.

Between a few of us we have came up with a system.
    Person 1 sends an invite to person to. Removes the prefilled text and writes what they want to say ending with "delete after you read."
    Person 2 reads the invite. If necessary they send an invite back to person communicating what they need to and end it with "delete after you read."

Between my wife and I we communicate with 7-8 people this way, all in different co-ops.

Hope this helps in some way.
    Thanks,
    Gary
    Windows 10 PC
    Towns: Darkwood (Gary)
    Silver Lake (Alana)
    Co-op: Stronger Together #SR8NKN

Kindle
    Town: Toad Lick (Gary)

I do the same as Gary, even sending thank you's to friends in other co-ops who are repeat helpers. The only requirement is they have to be one of your friends, and they have to have declined your last "invite" message. It's a great way to keep in touch with people you have met along the way.

If you want to respond to an actual invite to join, you need to know who in the co-op sent you the invite, and they have to be a friend of yours.

Hopefully, Playrix will not shut down this way of sending messages!

Doug

Quote Originally Posted by douglasnorth View Post
    ... If you want to respond to an actual invite to join, you need to know who in the co-op sent you the invite, and ...
    Here, could you pls explain why..? (I am not sure I understand whether you meant, if you want to join...? or just reply?)
    and just wanted to mention, JIC: if you click/tap on the Coop symbol in the invitation msg in your Coop inbox, the name of the inviting person will pop up.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Here, could you pls explain why..? (I am not sure I understand whether you meant, if you want to join...? or just reply?)
    and just wanted to mention, JIC: if you click/tap on the Coop symbol in the invitation msg in your Coop inbox, the name of the inviting person will pop up.
    Hey DD,

Thanks for the info. I didn't know that about it showing who invited you.
    Thanks,
    Gary
    Windows 10 PC
    Towns: Darkwood (Gary)
    Silver Lake (Alana)
    Co-op: Stronger Together #SR8NKN

Kindle
    Town: Toad Lick (Gary)

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    Hey DD,

Thanks for the info. I didn't know that about it showing who invited you.
    my pleasure, Gary