Thread: Christmas event Problem

Christmas event Problem

I have just started playing the Christmas event and..........I am asked for Hat abs Scart which is suppose to be made in the Tailor Shop I go there and it is nit Available....Another Problem?
    Paddy

As a matter of fact I have No Temporary recipes Available................But still asked for them in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by paddy DBarn View Post
    I have just started playing the Christmas event and..........I am asked for Hat abs Scart which is suppose to be made in the Tailor Shop...
    you are asked for what, pls?
    Which OS is that? for me and my Android device, the last temp items were collected yesterday or longer ago, and the next event will start in about 12 hours.
    So, which event is up for you?
    Did you try to restart your device completely, so all hiccups and delays could be straightened out?

Edit: just saw your other post in the Windows-thread, so that question is answered.
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1611279

BTW, no need to post twice, and if you want to have Playrix look at it, your chances are better through the game. When you say you got no response (not even an automatic answer?), you still better follow up there. Stay in one conversation, not several, get your ticket ID and PM it to dreadnought, one of our Mods here. They will try to help you.
    Last edited by _DD_; 12-15-2019 at 08:25 PM.

Sorry but the Question has not been Answered. I posted here before I relied The Windows Board..I am running on Windows 10 PC
    Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by paddy DBarn View Post
    Sorry but the Question has not been Answered. I posted here before I relied The Windows Board..I am running on Windows 10 PC ...
    My question about your OS was answered by your posting in that thread, I meant. (as the only one of the 4 I asked)