Thread: Winter scene for wild park

Winter scene for wild park

The changeable wild park scenes all look the same! How about more variety, like maybe a winter scene? Or a large lake?

There is a frozen lake decor that was released in this latest update.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Thanks, Pink. I hadn't noticed the lake before. I hope this means a not-frozen 2x2 natural lake is also coming soon. One that is customizable with different looks like the wild park would be especially awesome.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Pcrody View Post
    The changeable wild park scenes all look the same! How about more variety, like maybe a winter scene? Or a large lake?
    Yes! I would so love to have the wild park do that, as I have 5 or 6 of them. I pulled one out to check and nope...no winter. Spring would be fun as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    There is a frozen lake decor that was released in this latest update.
    I do have the lake...it's pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Thanks, Pink. I hadn't noticed the lake before. I hope this means a not-frozen 2x2 natural lake is also coming soon. One that is customizable with different looks like the wild park would be especially awesome.
    That's a neat idea too! Customizable bodies of water.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 12-17-2019 at 03:10 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton