Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Christmas Night

The Christmas Night

How nice and wonderful would it be if on Christmas night we could see our city light up in darkness?

Nice idea, yes but I'm afraid it would mean the same programming work for the Devs - re-creating EVERY item in the other (dark and/or illuminated) mode - as if they did it for a longer period of time - which is probably the reason it is on their "Won't happen-list" here (day and night mode).
    We have some streetlights, yes, and a few Christmas lights as deco, but I wouldn't hold my breath for a general and all-over view change. Just saying

I agree that It would be a hard work for developers, but... I think that Christmas lights were made for create a brightest night on that Special Day.

Plus... i agree also that Night and day grafics are too hard to be recreated in every day, and every special occasion. Christmas Night happens once in a year
    Last edited by Matteo Amaducci; 12-14-2019 at 11:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matteo Amaducci View Post
    I agree that It would be a hard work for developers, but... I think that Christmas lights were made for create a brightest night on that Special Day.

Plus... i agree also that Night and day grafics are too hard to be recreated in every day, and every special occasion. Christmas Night happens once in a year
    That’s exactly the problem, it would be way too much work for just one night.
    It would still involve the same amount if Work as doing it in a daily basis, in that the whole game would have to be redone.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    That’s exactly the problem, it would be way too much work for just one night.
    It would still involve the same amount if Work as doing it in a daily basis, in that the whole game would have to be redone.
    Maybe you dont have understand my point. Doing that only on Christmas it's a One time work. And Will be the same every years. Not so complicated, Imho. Doing It for every day and every special occasion Is a neverending work.

Quote Originally Posted by Matteo Amaducci View Post
    Maybe you dont have understand my point. Doing that only on Christmas it's a One time work. And Will be the same every years. Not so complicated, Imho. Doing It for every day and every special occasion Is a neverending work.
    I'd rather say that you didn't understand what both Cuddz and I were trying to convey: that the reason AND duration for creating this enlightenment do not matter, because the programming work IS the same. It would NOT be different, whether it's light/no-light change for xmas only or every day.

But all that we told you - our assumption how that programming stuff works, and also the hint that your wish is probably already on the Won't happen-list - just happened to avoid disappointment for you. If you have a different opinion about the things you were told, no problem: your choice. Still no reason to stick your tongue out at us.

Then just the other answer you got is left: that you'll reach the Devs better by sending an ingame report for suggestions.
    Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I'd rather say that you didn't understand what both Cuddz and I were trying to convey: that the reason AND duration for creating this enlightenment do not matter, because the programming work IS the same. It would NOT be different, whether it's light/no-light change for xmas only or every day.

But all that we told you - our assumption how that programming stuff works, and also the hint that your wish is probably already on the Won't happen-list - just happened to avoid disappointment for you. If you have a different opinion about the things you were told, no problem: your choice. Still no reason to stick your tongue out at us.

Then just the other answer you got is left: that you'll reach the Devs better by sending an ingame report for suggestions.
    Good luck.
    You are very kind... Thank you. I agree with you and Cuddz. Just hoping Devs could notice this thread and maybe....btw it's Christmas!

I love CHRISTMAS on township I love all the things and stuff you can buy thank you township

I agree it would be great to see night time for Xmas see lights it would be awesome

I’d like to see the avatars given, say, seasonal hats or decorations.