Thread: Player help suggestion

Player help suggestion

We can offer help and load random players or friends trains,planes,or zoo orders but it has to be full orders. Well ive had the problem of having to save tools to build and it takes up barn storage so why cant we partial load what we have and hopefully the requested player can get partial help from others to finish the requested order ? That way I dont have to keep selling all my goods so I can keep my glass,slates,and all building supplies. Would that ever be possible ?

Hi Audie, Welcome to the forum.
    Please read the stickies before posting, there us a lot of info in them.
    Take a look at my signature follow the link and you will see your suggestion is on the no no list.

Quote Originally Posted by Audie kavanaugh View Post
    We can offer help and load random players or friends trains,planes,or zoo orders but it has to be full orders. Well ive had the problem of having to save tools to build and it takes up barn storage so why cant we partial load what we have and hopefully the requested player can get partial help from others to finish the requested order ? That way I dont have to keep selling all my goods so I can keep my glass,slates,and all building supplies. Would that ever be possible ?
    They have said they can't or won't do it. See
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...Time-(Or-Ever)

I suspect it would take more complicated coding than the current system.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Partial help

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    They have said they can't or won't do it. See
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...Time-(Or-Ever)

I suspect it would take more complicated coding than the current system.
    I was playing [another game] for several years where it allows friends to fulfill other's tasks.

1) you can cut 5 crops per day in other Town ships - There was certain time limit for crop otherwise they get rotten

2) All the requests are one in qty to fill which we help more friends to be active.

Other than this I have noticed here that all the tasks are routing to same crop/dish/product i.e. Train/Plane/Zoo/Township requests.

This is annoying to play and the barn upgrade is not bigger size where [-] you can build multiple barns
    Last edited by dreadnought; 12-16-2019 at 09:01 AM.

hi Standroid,

and welcome to the forum I suggest you read the Forum rules, i.e. esp. nr 4.d about NOT naming other games:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ewfull=1#post4

and also the stickies esp. in the Wish list forum about Things that won't be changed in this game.

BTW, I appreciate very much, that in Township things do NOT rot and I wouldn't like a change to that for whichever reason.