Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Player help suggestion

Player help suggestion

We can offer help and load random players or friends trains,planes,or zoo orders but it has to be full orders. Well ive had the problem of having to save tools to build and it takes up barn storage so why cant we partial load what we have and hopefully the requested player can get partial help from others to finish the requested order ? That way I dont have to keep selling all my goods so I can keep my glass,slates,and all building supplies. Would that ever be possible ?

Hi Audie, Welcome to the forum.
    Please read the stickies before posting, there us a lot of info in them.
    Take a look at my signature follow the link and you will see your suggestion is on the no no list.

Quote Originally Posted by Audie kavanaugh View Post
    We can offer help and load random players or friends trains,planes,or zoo orders but it has to be full orders. Well ive had the problem of having to save tools to build and it takes up barn storage so why cant we partial load what we have and hopefully the requested player can get partial help from others to finish the requested order ? That way I dont have to keep selling all my goods so I can keep my glass,slates,and all building supplies. Would that ever be possible ?
    They have said they can't or won't do it. See
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...Time-(Or-Ever)

I suspect it would take more complicated coding than the current system.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Partial help

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    They have said they can't or won't do it. See
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...Time-(Or-Ever)

I suspect it would take more complicated coding than the current system.
    I was playing [another game] for several years where it allows friends to fulfill other's tasks.

1) you can cut 5 crops per day in other Town ships - There was certain time limit for crop otherwise they get rotten

2) All the requests are one in qty to fill which we help more friends to be active.

Other than this I have noticed here that all the tasks are routing to same crop/dish/product i.e. Train/Plane/Zoo/Township requests.

This is annoying to play and the barn upgrade is not bigger size where [-] you can build multiple barns
    Last edited by dreadnought; 12-16-2019 at 09:01 AM.

hi Standroid,

and welcome to the forum I suggest you read the Forum rules, i.e. esp. nr 4.d about NOT naming other games:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ewfull=1#post4

and also the stickies esp. in the Wish list forum about Things that won't be changed in this game.

BTW, I appreciate very much, that in Township things do NOT rot and I wouldn't like a change to that for whichever reason.

Has anyone made a mistake like trying to help a neighbor hitting the load button you didn't have the doughnut and it takes your township cash 79 to be exact all by accident and then try to deal with customer service, no option to back out like when you hit the $1 one, they won't reimburse me

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda.cypret@gmail.com View Post
    Has anyone made a mistake like trying to help a neighbor hitting the load button you didn't have the doughnut and it takes your township cash 79 to be exact all by accident and then try to deal with customer service, no option to back out like when you hit the $1 one, they won't reimburse me
    It's easy to accidentally spent T-cash but you can partially control that, see this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Standroid View Post
    I was playing [another game] for several years where it allows friends to fulfill other's tasks.

1) you can cut 5 crops per day in other Town ships - There was certain time limit for crop otherwise they get rotten

2) All the requests are one in qty to fill which we help more friends to be active.

Other than this I have noticed here that all the tasks are routing to same crop/dish/product i.e. Train/Plane/Zoo/Township requests.

This is annoying to play and the barn upgrade is not bigger size where you can build multiple barns
    Firstly this is not another game and as such is programmed to its own specs, I have played other games as well but never compare them. They are all unique in their own way even though the concept may be the same or very close.

I don’t want my fields to rot, nor do I want others to be able to harvest them. I have my crops strategically planted, and I like to keep a rough idea of what I have of each.

The requests fir help are the decision if the player asking. Some are fir a qty of one only if that’s what the player needs. However if a player has that one item but need 5 of another they have the choice to ask fir that, which I think for most players would be better.

The barn upgrades increase as you get to higher levels, but with this we have to remember this is a game of strategy and patience, and also a business for Playrix.
    With that in mind we have to find a strategy that works for our gameplay and have the patience to follow it.
    From a business point of view that patience is not a good thing lol...those that can’t wait will use tcash to speed things up and so add to the profits.

Now you can see that what would be ideal for one would not be for others. So it stands to reason that many players might agree with you and many won’t.
    We have to consider that from the devs point of view they are not going to change a game that has run successfully for years in order fir it to follow how other games are played.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    We have to consider that ....
    lol, sweetie, above all we have to consider the dates - well said, your reply, but that poster never came back since posting last year
    The thread was revived today by someone else.