Thread: Road Options

Road Options

Gold or yellow brick pls

Hello, I tried looking up to see if any other users/gamers have same question but did not see an answer....I use the "cobblestone" and the "Dirt" road types in my Township and for some reason I can not change the very first road that enters my Township near the train station and also a little section of road near the Regatta Pier & Yacht Club. It is the "Paved" road and will not change to the cobblestone or any other road types for that matter.....is this a glitch in all Township games or just on my copy/version? I am playing on an Iphone 7s with what I believe is the newest version.....thanks for any help!

Quote Originally Posted by postal1998 View Post
    Hello, I tried looking up to see if any other users/gamers have same question but did not see an answer....I use the "cobblestone" and the "Dirt" road types in my Township and for some reason I can not change the very first road that enters my Township near the train station and also a little section of road near the Regatta Pier & Yacht Club. It is the "Paved" road and will not change to the cobblestone or any other road types for that matter.....is this a glitch in all Township games or just on my copy/version? I am playing on an Iphone 7s with what I believe is the newest version.....thanks for any help!
    Those bits of road can't be edited, since they are not part of the editable area of the map. It's the same for everyone, and it's just like the mountains in the background, you can't interact with them.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES