Thread: Ratio of building supplies

Ratio of building supplies

An algorithm that helps with barn upgrades and building supplies ratio. At some points I'll have triple of two items before I finally get all of the last one. Since for some random reason we can have a mine storage and barn storage but no building supply storage, a little bit of help with a ratio algorithm would be nice.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to build enclosures in the zoo, so why do we get animal cards as rewards? There is no place to put them!

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Smith Duarte View Post
    It is IMPOSSIBLE to build enclosures in the zoo, so why do we get animal cards as rewards? There is no place to put them!
    It might seem impossible for you, however long time players have them all built, so it cannot be impossible.
    The game is programmed to take a long time to do things, patience and lots of it us your friend,

************************************************** ************************************************

Sabrina,
    If you build up too many of the other two, the best advice is to sell them to bring the numbers inline.
    Try to keep the numbers level fir all 3 items and eventually you will get all you need