Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    oooh! that is a nice idea - I'd think it is not enough what I have to make it worth the work.

I like it, of course; am always grinning when I see my little Neanderthal man, who is now wondering about a little house in a snow <g>lobe.
    But it's a small area.

But your idea makes me smile already!

Thanks for the idea already! (and no stress, pls, now that you've mentioned it)
    A quick look at your town learned me that stress won't be the issue
    Always nice to see you smile
    More Township in real life? ​Check new group messages on a regular basis

Still convinced: change what you can't accept; accept what you can't change

Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 122/Android

oh I see. Thanks for explaining that. Nevermind, in that case, as I don't have the co-op restored and don't plan on it. I didn't realize that the code actually added the person (I know it says "add friends" but I figured it would still take a player to the town even without being added, like the ! tab does)

But I play on android if anyone doesn't have a full friend's list, and my town's called Shelah.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    oh I see. Thanks for explaining that. Nevermind, in that case, as I don't have the co-op restored and don't plan on it. I didn't realize that the code actually added the person (I know it says "add friends" but I figured it would still take a player to the town even without being added, like the ! tab does)
    Yvw, and yes, that would be handy, but it doesn't, alas.

Then I only have the suggestion to think again about having a Coop. It costs you only 1k coins IIRC, and being able to have visitors (even friends joining you for a real life chat on a Monday) is only one of its advantages. Also the Yacht Club and its cheaper decos, f.e., even without racing (heavily) in the regattas.
    Last edited by _DD_; 12-14-2019 at 06:59 PM.

TB's town looks good in that entirety, too; thx Ruud!
    Really interesting arrangement of colours

TB's town looks good in that entirety, too; thx Ruud!
    Really interesting arrangement of colours
    Yes TB did a very good job in that.
    The arrangements of colors in the Ocean you mean?
    It shows the 'pieces of the puzzle' that are normally less visible after a next step in edit.
    The puzzle pieces / screen shots of the Towns that I visit will simply be smaller than the screenshot (made in Edit mode) of my own Town.
    More Township in real life? ​Check new group messages on a regular basis

Still convinced: change what you can't accept; accept what you can't change

Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 122/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    ... The arrangements of colors in the Ocean you mean?
    It shows the 'pieces of the puzzle' that are normally less visible after a next step in edit.
    no, sweetie, from your work I only "saw" the funny little colour change in her wheat fields, and yes, I recognized the "puzzle pieces" from the earlier pics, but I meant the colours in her town, esp. the trees - blue trees with the ice castle, red trees with the big banner... I find that good (gelungen), and it's really better visible with such an all-in-one pic

Yvw, and yes, that would be handy, but it doesn't, alas.

Then I only have the suggestion to think again about having a Coop. It costs you only 1k coins IIRC, and being able to have visitors (even friends joining you for a real life chat on a Monday) is only one of its advantages. Also the Yacht Club and its cheaper decos, f.e., even without racing (heavily) in the regattas.
    I'm going to think about it as I have been informed that I could open it and opt out of the racing within the settings. My towns just not built for that right now (I'm not building as fast because I'm trying an experiment) and I actually don't enjoy heavily competitive games.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    I'm going to think about it as I have been informed that I could open it and opt out of the racing within the settings. My towns just not built for that right now (I'm not building as fast because I'm trying an experiment) and I actually don't enjoy heavily competitive games.
    Just for your information Zealous, if you start a solo co-op you don't even have to opt out of racing, just don't do any tasks - nothing will happen to your co-op, it will just stay as it is. But you could also choose to do some tasks which are things you might do in the game everyday, such as sending planes and trains or filling heli orders. There's no stress involved if you're not interested in racing, you can't be demoted from wooden league, and you have six days to do as many or as few tasks as you like. Even if you only do three or four tasks a week (which can be as simple as sending one plane, playing three times in the House of Luck, or sending five trains), over the course of a season you could collect enough tokens to buy something useful in the yacht club - maybe a booster, some barn tools, or a small decoration

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Just for your information Zealous, if you start a solo co-op ....you could also choose to do some tasks which are things you might do in the game everyday, ...
    many thanks for that, JJ! that's exactly what I meant

yes, Zealous, that's what I meant to say you don't lose anything (just the Coop history and your 1k coins, even if you leave for some reason; you can re-create it in Wooden anytime) - the Coops were introduced before the regattas, and have some nice possibilities even when not played as a group.

Thanks for all the information. It's given me a lot more info than I had. Most appreciated.