Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Zealous your town is coming along nicely, very nice
    Very nice of you to say. I have had few opportunities to see more developed games so I think mine looks really good...and then I see advanced players and realize I have a long way to go lol.I

I'm happy to have a couple neighbors, now, who enjoy that part of the game too. Your town is quite beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Very nice of you to say. I have had few opportunities to see more developed games so I think mine looks really good...and then I see advanced players and realize I have a long way to go lol.I

I'm happy to have a couple neighbors, now, who enjoy that part of the game too. Your town is quite beautiful.
    Thanks Zealous Decorating my town and zoo is definitely my favourite part of the game. You are at a very exciting part of your game, with lots of room still left to develop and design. It is refreshing to see a younger town with a player putting a priority on the layout and decorating.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post

The Mayor of next Town did a really great job too!
    And again I enjoyed working on your Town... Meesh!!!

Wow, it’s such a strange but amazing thing to see my town all laid out!!! I’m incredibly grateful that you took the time to do that for me, very kind of you Ruud!

Now I’m going back for another look lol
    Co-op = Land of Dragons. # NEZ8R6
    Town= Meesh

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    wow, that's one developed town, Meesh!
    lol, is there anything you don't have (out in the open)?
    hey, is that a flying sleigh in the background? lol

really interesting arrangements of houses!
    Yes it’s packed to the rafters but there are a fair few decs I’ve missed out on! Please don’t visit my Zoo though, it’s thoroughly disappointing haha, you can tell where my preference for development lies!
    Co-op = Land of Dragons. # NEZ8R6
    Town= Meesh

Quote Originally Posted by Meesh View Post
    Yes it’s packed to the rafters but there are a fair few decs I’ve missed out on! Please don’t visit my Zoo though, it’s thoroughly disappointing haha, you can tell where my preference for development lies!
    LOL, ok - n/p, I'm neglecting zoos, incl. my own, since Playrix changed it to almost unplayable with everything asking for 9'ers and silly bubbles hiding my animals and deco. :-/

Quote Originally Posted by Meesh View Post
    Wow, it’s such a strange but amazing thing to see my town all laid out!!! I’m incredibly grateful that you took the time to do that for me, very kind of you Ruud!

Now I’m going back for another look lol
    You're welcome, Meesh, a party to work on! And luckily well before the 'Treat your friends with Tcash' event.
    The bar that shows my own how much Tcash, pretty messes up the usability of the screenshots as puzzle pieces.
    And that didn't bother me when I collected the puzzle pieces from your Town.

Good luck with that other look!
    Change what you can't accept, accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 119/Android

Very likely the last Panoramic view of this year.

This time a subtly snowy Town. The mayor is ... DOWNTON!
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 12-31-2019 at 03:55 PM.
    Change what you can't accept, accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 119/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post

Very likely the last Panoramic view of this year.

This time a subtly snowy Town. The mayor is ... DOWNTON!
    Wow thank you so much Ruud! I love it You really are very clever and quite the expert! I am very honoured you took the time to create this for me .

....and for you

great idea, Ruud, very kind of you, and a great town, Downton!

btw, there are some spots on the right side w/o (enough) pink trees.... <g, d &r!>

Downton's town looks amazing in panorama.

I am feeling motivated to, maybe, start the game again on my son's device so I can friend me and take pics from that device (no $ signs). Mine's a long way from the one's here, but I'm curious to see what it looks like in panorama. Maybe after I've built up a bit more on the right side (all I have is a highway and thats not interesting at all lol)