Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post

It still is quite a job to get a satisfying result but definitely worth it!
    Who will follow?

Want a bigger view of the picture above? Just click on it
    Marvelous work Ruud! I really like being able to see the whole town. Thank-you for sharing.

Always nice to get special requests to get started. Being able to puzzle again for a few hours for a nice result.
    Here is your town.... Twilight!!!

, , !
    Do you take chocolate as payment?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    TB's town looks good in that entirety, too; thx Ruud!
    Really interesting arrangement of colours
    Quote Originally Posted by reyyy View Post
    looks very attractive.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 12-16-2019 at 03:40 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    very nice! I was hoping for some pics of towns. I would post a panorama, but the reality is that it looks better if someone visits because they dont see the $ signs, whereas with my pics there would be an overabundance.

Anyway, the snow makes it so pretty. Thanks for starting this thread.

6ABVK9 If anyone wants to visit. I'm not very advanced but I like how its arranged.
    oh I see. Thanks for explaining that. Nevermind, in that case, as I don't have the co-op restored and don't plan on it. I didn't realize that the code actually added the person (I know it says "add friends" but I figured it would still take a player to the town even without being added, like the ! tab does)

But I play on android if anyone doesn't have a full friend's list, and my town's called Shelah.
    I sent you an invite Zealous and was able to then tap on your profile to visit your town. Off to a nice start! If you are not wanting to add friends just delete the request.

And like both _DD_ & JJay mentioned you can create the co-op and not worry about racing. Then people can come visit...if platform compatible.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post

wow, that is something to mark in our calendars - Twilight giving chocolate away!
    That's a compliment, Ruud, for sure!

btw, Twilight, can it be that your siggie is growing daily?

(also looks good, but I would suggest to replace the minuses as 'bullet points' with stars * or pluses + or something else with a positive 'image' )

Marvelous work Ruud! I really like being able to see the whole town. Thank-you for sharing.

, , !

Thank you for your appreciation. It was really nice work on your Snowy town!
    Chocolate? Well only if you have enough for yourself

wow, that is something to mark in our calendars - Twilight giving chocolate away!
    From a chocolate lover as TB is it certainly is!!!
    More Township in real life? ​Check new group messages on a regular basis

Still convinced: change what you can't accept; accept what you can't change

Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 122/Android

I sent you an invite Zealous and was able to then tap on your profile to visit your town. Off to a nice start! If you are not wanting to add friends just delete the request.

And like both _DD_ & JJay mentioned you can create the co-op and not worry about racing. Then people can come visit...if platform compatible.
    Thank you. I accepted it as you are literally my ONLY neighbor, besides Ernie, who likes to decorate (very lovely). I do have a couple neighbors who care enough to, at least, place their buildings in an orderly arrangement. But the rest just stack them (they like the competitive part more. It works out though as they are more likely to have extra cheesecake when my moronic train asks for 3) . I really like seeing people's decorating ideas.

edit to add question: did you stop expanding? I'm asking because I noted your level and I have wondered how much population it takes to clear all the land (I don't plan to do that but I'm trying to get an idea). So I was wondering if you have the amount of land you CAN have or if you could have more but choose not to open more.
    Last edited by Zealous; 12-16-2019 at 08:51 PM.

btw, Twilight, can it be that your siggie is growing daily?

(also looks good, but I would suggest to replace the minuses as 'bullet points' with stars * or pluses + or something else with a positive 'image' )

_DD_...pick your chin up off the floor...

The work it took to put it together...is well worth parting with a few bars.

Sig: Ok...is it better now?

Thank you for your appreciation. It was really nice work on your Snowy town!
    Chocolate? Well only if you have enough for yourself

From a chocolate lover as TB is it certainly is!!!
    You're welcome and thank-you. Ruud...of course I have enough!
    Worth paying for that work!

Thank you. I accepted it as you are literally my ONLY neighbor, besides Ernie, who likes to decorate (very lovely). I do have a couple neighbors who care enough to, at least, place their buildings in an orderly arrangement. But the rest just stack them (they like the competitive part more. It works out though as they are more likely to have extra cheesecake when my moronic train asks for 3) . I really like seeing people's decorating ideas.

edit to add question: did you stop expanding? I'm asking because I noted your level and I have wondered how much population it takes to clear all the land (I don't plan to do that but I'm trying to get an idea). So I was wondering if you have the amount of land you CAN have or if you could have more but choose not to open more.

You're welcome and thank-you and thank-you. Ok...so...you might be unfriending me if you look at what is "under the carpet" in the corner. Don't look there!

If I had found the forum and wiki early on...I would have made much better choices. As such...I am so far behind others in the same range...even my barn space is small...1110. Tools seem to take forever for expansion...waiting on like 3 saws or axes atm.

So, because of my storage issue, I pick and choose either upgrades, buildings or expansion and dump the rest until ready to focus on that specific item. Last several months, I have been feverishly upgrading trains and islands to 50% time. Now that those are done I am working on getting all factories to level 11. Whew!

Eventually...I'll get everything upgraded, built and expanded!
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 12-17-2019 at 03:34 PM.

Your town looks fab Twilight .
    I love the tree arrangements and its lovely and wintry, perfect for that Christmas feel

Zealous your town is coming along nicely, very nice

The Mayor of next Town did a really great job too!
    And again I enjoyed working on your Town... Meesh!!!
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 12-17-2019 at 06:23 PM.
    More Township in real life? ​Check new group messages on a regular basis

Still convinced: change what you can't accept; accept what you can't change

Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 122/Android

The work it took to put it together...is well worth parting with a few bars. ...
    well, if you say so... it's your choc!

Sig: Ok...is it better now?
    yep, fine, and better IMO. Now it is a neatly round affair.... hm, the form now makes me think of a nice cup Fitting for you!

wow, that's one developed town, Meesh!
    lol, is there anything you don't have (out in the open)?
    hey, is that a flying sleigh in the background? lol

really interesting arrangements of houses!
    Last edited by _DD_; 12-17-2019 at 08:57 PM.