Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 46 of 46
  1. #41
    Downton's town looks amazing in panorama.

    I am feeling motivated to, maybe, start the game again on my son's device so I can friend me and take pics from that device (no $ signs). Mine's a long way from the one's here, but I'm curious to see what it looks like in panorama. Maybe after I've built up a bit more on the right side (all I have is a highway and thats not interesting at all lol)

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    ..... a great town, Downton!
    Thanks DD

    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    .....btw, there are some spots on the right side w/o (enough) pink trees.... <g, d &r!>
    I know you are joking, but......this panama view is showing me exactly where I feel my town is lacking (can squeeze more in ) trees. As Mayor, it is of course my duty to hug, erm I mean plant them lol

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Downton's town looks amazing in panorama.

    I am feeling motivated to, maybe, start the game again on my son's device so I can friend me and take pics from that device (no $ signs).....
    Thanks Zealous . I know what you mean regarding taking pics w/o $ signs. If you can have a baby town on your sons device it is a good workaround for you.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    ......this panama view is showing me exactly where I feel my town is lacking (can squeeze more in ) trees. ...
    no, sweetie, Panama view is something like this:



    hardly trees, the less pink ones.

    But I should have known you wouldn't overlook this, and glad to see you know your duties as mayor!
    (or pink? lol)
    Last edited by _DD_; 12-31-2019 at 10:29 PM.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    no, sweetie, Panama view is something like this:


    Lol! Thank you for the correction DD I could blame my mistake on it being New Year etc, but I would be lying

    Looks like a nice place though
    Last edited by Downton; 01-01-2020 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Yes I will be going pink in my town for sure ;)

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Lol! Thank you for the correction DD I could blame my mistake on it being New Year etc, but I would be lying
    hm, unless you're using speech to text, I thought it was our famous auto-correct doing things behind your back
    That's better than N.Y. as excuse, cos that would probably mean (too much) alcohol
    and THAT I can't imagine of the tree-wizard-mayor!


    Looks like a nice place though
    well, yours is nicer IMO. Their Mayor seems to like a lot of skyscrapers, and not enough trees, not even green ones!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •