Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Township cash

Township cash

I would like to ask you if it is possible to bring back the videos that you could watch often for township cash or coins. It helped alot. Now it's only one video 2 or 3 times a day if you are lucky. I can't afford to buy with real money.

Please can you assist me.

The videos are very random unfortunately.
    There may be times when you won’t get any at all.
    I have just started getting them again after a long period of having no at all, but that’s ok fir me I don’t watch them lol
    However I understand your frustration .. here’s hoping they come more often for you soon.

They aren't entirely random. As we saw recently, players are sometimes given ads based on previous spending patterns. For example, a lot of the players who used to see 6 or 8 or even more video guy ads a day stopped getting them after purchasing the gold pass for the recent lab event. When they come back, it's 2 or 3 a day.

Someone posted at the time that you should see them return after several weeks if you don't spend any more real money.

A lot of us see that as counterproductive - punishing players who spend while rewarding those who don't. Apparently the TS marketing folks think maybe they can make more out of us with less free tcash once we show them we are sometimes willing to spend real money.

Or maybe the joke is on all of us, and they have simply eliminated the frequent video setting for everyone.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 12-13-2019 at 12:25 AM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

It’s been confirmed many times they are random.
    I do spend tcash regularly on different things... and it hasn’t affected me.
    I agree players have said they have lost them after spending money, but they do come back.
    When you say a lot if players, do you mean allot if forum members?
    Which is very few really considering there are over 67million players lol

Township may tell us they are random but that has to be baloney. Their marketing people can't be that stupid. Of course they are making choices strategically, it's just easier for TS to fob us off with that line to stop us asking them to change things. How can we believe the ad guy disappearing for so many players immediately after buying the gold pass is just random chance? We'd need to be pretty gullible to swallow that.

That said, it probably is true that the Support people have no control of which ad groups their marketing people have assigned us and that it isn't anything they have the ability to change. That has been the case with other games I've played. It's not usually something controlled by files the Support people can edit or alter.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 12-13-2019 at 06:52 PM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    It’s been confirmed many times they are random.
    I do spend tcash regularly on different things... and it hasn’t affected me.
    I agree players have said they have lost them after spending money, but they do come back.
    When you say a lot if players, do you mean allot if forum members?
    Which is very few really considering there are over 67million players lol
    So are you getting adverts 5 times an hour even spending real money Cuddz? The players I have been in contact with have either lost them altogether for x amount of months, or have had them reduced to 2 to 3 single adverts a day after a purchase.

Of course it is only a small number of players, but this on top of continuing reports on the forum is enough to put me off any purchase. I do not believe they are completely random, or if so maybe it is one of the preset random outcomes that you may lose adverts after a purchase.

Playrix saying it is random doesn't count for much IMO. They are never going to give players information regarding how they target and use adverts.

I understand that the developers need to make money but the fact that the majority of the game cash we generate goes to the piggybank where we have to buy it back. More videos would be nice but a better ratio for how much cash goes into our township cash v the piggy bank would inspire me and many others to stick around and keep playing for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracytown View Post
    I understand that the developers need to make money but the fact that the majority of the game cash we generate goes to the piggybank where we have to buy it back. More videos would be nice but a better ratio for how much cash goes into our township cash v the piggy bank would inspire me and many others to stick around and keep playing for years.
    There are several threads about this topic, and explaining that it is not "the majority", but something extra. For example this post:

Quote Originally Posted by NonaBelle View Post
    ..., the piggy bank is only collecting potential t-cash from new sources: filling helicopters, sending trains and full planes. We didn’t get t-cash from that before. And we’re not really “getting” it now (it’s jusy a way to offer us a deal).

T-cash earned in the usual way: opening a chest, watching a video, getting a gift balloon or that you actually buy with real money, will go to your real t-cash as usual.

Sorry Mayfield, but no matter what you think it is only your opinion.
    As I said it has been confirmed many times, and whilst I appreciate what you are saying, I have my opinion too, and my experience tells me different.

Downton, I spend real money for regattas as anD when I need to, when i get low, or when an offer has a deco.
    I get the videos non stop. However until last week I never watched them.
    Since getting a new device I have started watching them.
    I have spent money buying tcash! And still have the videos. I delete a lot of helis, and still get plenty of videos.

Sorry everyone but this is my experience of the game, if it doesn’t fit with “the norm” there’s nothing I can do.
    I was wondering how I could prove to you all what happens fir me, but then I thought why should I.
    Tbh I think... and it’s only my opinion, ... that it’s very naive to think that this forum is even a glitch in the grand scheme of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    I have spent money buying tcash! And still have the videos. I delete a lot of helis, and still get plenty of videos.

Sorry everyone but this is my experience of the game, if it doesn’t fit with “the norm” there’s nothing I can do.
    I was wondering how I could prove to you all what happens fir me, but then I thought why should I.
    Absolutely right, and no need for sorry Everyone here will have to accept that others have made different experiences or conclusions.
    BTW, JJay has posted a pretty good summary of the different experiences and opinions here meanwhile:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1610901

with another discussion following, if you're interested to look there.