Thread: About playing on Windows

About playing on Windows

Greetings.
    Recently, I have been playing Township with a few friends on Windows operation system. However, after a few more of my friends also started playing but on Androids, we realized that the two versions couldn't interact with each other. I cannot find my friend's code and back as my friends (the result given while searching is Incorrect Code Entered). I also noticed that there are many lacks of events and tournaments on the Windows version.
    I really hope that there can be a connection between the two versions. Furthermore, I also think that the Windows version's players deserve enjoying all the features of the game. That is my suggestion. I am looking forward to any response. Thank you very much!!

hi,

for the compatibility overview, read here, pls. Windows and Android can't play together, alas.
    The Windows version was said to be approximately 1 year behind IOS/Android/Kindle, if i recall correctly. They won't be able to catch up anytime soon completely, but as far as we know, the plan is still to update Windows PC as well - just later.

Happy gaming