Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sending Heli Orders - Message "Please Wait"

Before this update if you entered the friends tab before your token was added to your magnate score you just wouldn't be able to visit a friends town. So you would have to close window while it added & then you could visit no problem. "Please wait" is sort of a fix for this problem.

For those that don't know, if you visit a friends town after sending a helicopter off & then quickly return, your helicopter will be back at the base ready to send again. Helpful trick for regatta tasks! Although with the turbo still active after the experiments we don't have to, it's nearly as quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    I noticed that pause since they introduced the Transport Magnate. Like already said, it goes away when it is over.
    Yep! They just added the "Please Wait" to notify you of the pause while the Transport Magnate registers the order. No big deal, it will go away when the mini-game is over.
    Township Gus
    MacOS

I would have said I noticed it a few days ago already, before the Transport Magnate event (and before this update), that I have to tap at least three times until I finally go to a friend's town. I will be happy, if I'm mistaken and it goes away after this event! (but for me and my impatience, and esp. when doing heli tasks "quickly", it IS a big deal - very annoying!)

What I just now noticed and then found out is funny, though: When I enter the town of a friend who has the saucer thingy instead of the normal helicopter, I can see it flying and deliver something. Each time when I am there, it delivers something with its bright green ray - I don't see what, just the ray.
    It might be that it happens only when someone has the accelerator, too, in any case the thing is blinking like ...something, lol, and then it returns home in a very elegant turn. Really nice to watch!

That wasn't there before, or was it?

Well it seems like a glitch to me. If I press on the trophy symbol to see how far ahead I am straight after sending an order it won't let me visit a friends town at all. I have to wait for the heli to come back and send another order before I can enter my friends tab, or I have to close and reopen my game. This never happened previously.

And now the Transport Magnate is gone and things have gone back to normal. No "Please Wait" and no pause.
    Township Gus
    MacOS

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCG View Post
    And now the Transport Magnate is gone and things have gone back to normal. No "Please Wait" and no pause.
    in my town also Glad to see that explanation was right - Yay!

Downton,
    curious to hear it from / for you, too, hopefully! I had that, too, that sometimes I simply was unable to leave my town.
    I still hope Playrix would do sthg about it (and could). Adding the "pls wait"-remark is nicely meant, but... well.
    Last edited by _DD_; 12-14-2019 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    in my town also Glad to see that explanation was right - Yay!

Downton,
    curious to hear it from / for you, too, hopefully! I had that, too, that sometimes I simply was unable to leave my town.
    I still hope Playrix would do sthg about it (and could). Adding the "pls wait"-remark is nicely meant, but... well.
    Yes it is back to normal for me too I agree also that I hope Playrix do something to fix it. I think not being able to leave your town is hopefully classed as a glitch by them, and will be treated accordingly .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    ... I think not being able to leave your town is hopefully classed as a glitch by them ...
    lol, was a bit scaring, yes! Glad to see you could run outside again, too! (if you wanted *g*)

No need to worry. This is because of the Transport Magnate. The game "pauses" for a couple of seconds while it registers your heli order for the Transport Magnate. It will disappear when this mini game is over.
    It happened before with all other Transport Magnate events, it just didn't say "Please Wait". It just paused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    I never noticed any pause before. But I will be happy to have it be temporary! Thanks for the explanation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    I noticed that pause since they introduced the Transport Magnate. Like already said, it goes away when it is over.
    Yep! They just added the "Please Wait" to notify you of the pause while the Transport Magnate registers the order. No big deal, it will go away when the mini-game is over.
    Woo-Hoo! Thanks y'all.

That culprit needs to be fixed. Just weird it wasn't doing that until my reinstall...and that was just to fix my wild park.

"If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton