Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sending Heli Orders - Message "Please Wait"

Filling Orders & Crates - Message "Please Wait"

So...this is new...

sketch-1576165594768.jpg

Just started today.

I was sending my heli orders went to visit Ernie (or other friends) to speed up the heli. At first everything was fine...until I had to uninstall/re-install the game.

Now when I send my heli I have to wait, to visit a friend, until the system sorts thru all of the item placements. (cash, xp, points for event & piggy bank) this has also happened with sending my trains as well.

Anyone else notice this?
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 12-12-2019 at 04:28 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    So...this is new...

sketch-1576165594768.jpg

Just started today.

I was sending my heli orders went to visit Ernie (or other friends) to speed up the heli. At first everything was fine...until I had to uninstall/re-install the game.

Now when I send my heli I have to wait, to visit a friend, until the system sorts thru all of the item placements. (cash, xp, points for event & piggy bank) this has also happened with sending my trains as well.

Anyone else notice this?
    Yes and it is a pain in the patootie. I know it is just a couple of seconds but those add up. I am used to hitting the friends button immediately after sending off a helicopter. It will take some getting used to.

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    So...this is new...

sketch-1576165594768.jpg

Just started today.

Anyone else notice this?
    No need to worry. This is because of the Transport Magnate. The game "pauses" for a couple of seconds while it registers your heli order for the Transport Magnate. It will disappear when this mini game is over.
    Township Gus
    MacOS

This happens when you are trying to open your friends list to help them and others are already helping those on your list.
    I hadn’t got the heli in use and it happened to me. When it opened I caught a quick glance at those wanting help disappearing and of course got the message... none of your friends need help right now...

Well we will see if this goes away in a couple of days. I have never seen it before this update. And I have participated in all previous Transport Magnate events. And I help a couple of hundred neighbors a day. I would love it to be a temporary "glitch" because I find it annoying.

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    Well we will see if this goes away in a couple of days. I have never seen it before this update. And I have participated in all previous Transport Magnate events. And I help a couple of hundred neighbors a day. I would love it to be a temporary "glitch" because I find it annoying.
    It happened before with all other Transport Magnate events, it just didn't say "Please Wait". It just paused.
    Township Gus
    MacOS

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCG View Post
    It happened before with all other Transport Magnate events, it just didn't say "Please Wait". It just paused.
    I never noticed any pause before. But I will be happy to have it be temporary! Thanks for the explanation.

Oh I never had it before, it seemed to start fir me with the update.
    As I said my heli was not in use when I noticed it, so I will have to watch and see.

Yes and it is a pain in the patootie. I know it is just a couple of seconds but those add up. I am used to hitting the friends button immediately after sending off a helicopter. It will take some getting used to.
    I never noticed any pause before. But I will be happy to have it be temporary! Thanks for the explanation.

Oh good! Someone else!

I never had an issue with tapping on the friends button either.

No need to worry. This is because of the Transport Magnate. The game "pauses" for a couple of seconds while it registers your heli order for the Transport Magnate. It will disappear when this mini game is over.
    I would have agreed, if there were pauses prior, except the game worked just fine that morning. I already had the complete update with all events...however, it wasn't doing it at all. No pauses what-so-ever. Just tap to open friends list and friends list opened.

It started only after I uninstalled/re-installed it to try and correct another issue I was working on with Playrix.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    This happens when you are trying to open your friends list to help them and others are already helping those on your list.
    I hadn’t got the heli in use and it happened to me. When it opened I caught a quick glance at those wanting help disappearing and of course got the message... none of your friends need help right now...
    Other people helping friends should not have any bearing on a base code function of the game system - tapping the friends icon to open the friends tabs.
    Now...traveling to a friend's town (especially those with lots of stuff)...those definitely have long pauses.

Thank-you all for your thoughts on this matter. Hopefully...as each of these events end...it'll go back to happy tap time.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 12-13-2019 at 03:24 PM. Reason: *on android
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

I noticed that pause since they introduced the Transport Magnate. Like already said, it goes away when it is over.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 210, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix