Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 12.12 The Newest Update is OUT (iOS, Android, Mac)

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy Cone View Post
    Thankful for the UPDATE.!! BUT WISH THEY WOULD FIX THE ZOO BACK!!!! TO HARD TO COMPLETE ANIMAL ENCLOSERS.
    Hi Cindy, Welcome to the Forum
    Great to hear you like the update! And sorry about the Zoo, it won't be changed I guess, just a little more patience will probably help.. a little ...
    But please do avoid using only capitals. It sounds like you are 'shouting on paper' and it makes it difficult to hear what you try to say
    It is wiser to light a candle than to complain about the darkness - Lao Tse
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 117/Android

Can anyone help me? Since I downloaded Christmas update, I can't open the game! Once the progress bar looks complete, instead of opening game, it kicks me out completely. Been doing this for more than 24 hr Son!

my zoo has disappeared overnight,why the zoo has been removed,my township name is Finland Town 2019.name is JS Laakso

I can't play right now, because I am urged to update, but when I go to the app store, the update doesn't show up. Why can't I move on with the old version until the update shows up?
    Playing Township on MacOS, GardenScapes on iOS

Pine Falls / level 71 / code HYCJGU

--- Wisdom of the century: There is no apostrophe in front of a plural s. ---

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    One thing I'm very happy about with this update is that the amounts of crops/island goods/animal products that you have available seem to be shown again on the zoo order board, and in the plane and train orders. No idea why they took them away in the first place, but very pleased to see they're back
    Oh YAY! that's good news! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Pine Falls View Post
    I can't play right now, because I am urged to update, but when I go to the app store, the update doesn't show up. Why can't I move on with the old version until the update shows up?
    HELLO! Someone listening? Someone from Playrix even? Still can't download the update and can't access the game!
    Playing Township on MacOS, GardenScapes on iOS

Pine Falls / level 71 / code HYCJGU

--- Wisdom of the century: There is no apostrophe in front of a plural s. ---

Quote Originally Posted by Pine Falls View Post
    HELLO! Someone listening? Someone from Playrix even? Still can't download the update and can't access the game!
    Probably not, as most of us are other players here, and we can't really help with technical stuff.

On my Android device, I can usually still play, even if the update IS out at the store. For IOS, I have read about some tricks, like swiping the page up and down, to make the update appear. For Mac, you'd better ask in the thread dedicated to Mac players. Start on the last page, where they talk about the update:
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1610040

Then there's the form for reporting to Playrix from outside the game:
    => this automated form.

As they prefer ingame reports, you'll have to make very clear right at the beginning of your entry that you CANNOT send from ingame. If there is an automated reply to any of your posts, read it carefully, whether your reply is needed for the ticket to stay open, or whether it would close the ticket. Stay in one conversation (unless they close it. Then restart, if your problem is not solved)
    You'd better decide whether you want to ask about the update missing (if they can answer that) or your Why-question. They love to use boilerplates, and two topics might be confusing
    Besides, it's the weekend.

That's all I can think of at the moment. Good luck!
    Last edited by _DD_; 12-14-2019 at 01:16 PM.

Still pretty difficult to me

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhán Elizabeth View Post
    I agree. I play pretty frequently throughout the day, and still find it impossible to compete in this event. There must be a way to balance it.
    I do find it hard to compete in this event.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Thank you Anna,
    It may sounds a little strange to hear hear me say this but this is my favorite season!

I'm still in conversation with customer service about the problem of the disappearing snow.
    As soon as I switch from one device to another the first one will loose his Winter landscape and Spring will be all around!
    Only after starting the game three times I have the snowy world back on my tablet but that snow disappears from my phone at the same time and vice versa.

As soon as my devices are both 'snowproof' (and new decorations from the next event are also available) I am planning to create new Panoramic views again.
    The answer from CS I received this afternoon:
    =============================
    Hello!

Thank you for contacting me. Kindly note we have disabled snow-themed decorations for older/low powered devices, as it creates an increased load on RAM, which causes various crashes and freezes to occur. We are very sorry that the Christmas theme has disappeared in your town.

To get the best gaming experience, we recommend running the game on a more modern device. Please note that we have disabled only visual elements of the game. You can still use all the game’s functionality without restrictions

After our changes, the event should be working correctly. Please let me know if you continue to experience difficulties. Also, in case you see black squares on the screen, please try turning your device on and off (this is different from sleep mode).

We really appreciate your understanding and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Good luck and Merry Christmas! ❄🎄
    ===========================================

The snowy world is still gone when I switch over and back between my phone and my tablet.
    Wonder what Santa can do for me on this short term
    It is wiser to light a candle than to complain about the darkness - Lao Tse
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 117/Android

More updates but I am yet to be able to open and play again. I have been waiting for 3 months now. No response to my enquiries. Not impressed. I have been playing this game for many years on my MacBook Pro and on level 198.