Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 12.12 The Newest Update is OUT (iOS, Android, Mac)

12.12 The Newest Update is OUT (iOS, Android, Mac)

Hey, everyone!

The newest update of the game is OUT for all our iOS, Android, and Mac players 💪💥

CHRISTMAS RESCUE

Welcome the new event — an unidentified flying object made an emergency landing in the outskirts of the town. Jimmy the rescuer is setting off to find it, but he can't do it without your help.

🎄 Complete tasks and clear the way to complete the rescue mission in time for Christmas.
    🚁 Get energy by completing certain tasks in the town.
    🏗 Completing the rescue mission will get you resources that you can use to develop your town and thematic decorations.

EVENTS AND TOURNAMENTS

🥕 Introducing A NEW TOURNAMENT — Advanced Agriculture. Get points for harvesting crops!
    🚂 Send off helicopters, trains, and planes to get prizes in the Transport Magnate tournament.
    ⚒ Dig deeper in the Mine Time tournament.
    ⛵ Explore the Land of Snow and Ice and spruce up your town with polar decorations in a new regatta season.
    🎉 The Color Splash attraction will open again on January! Beat levels to earn prizes!

ALSO FEATURING

📅 Keep an eye on the event calendar so you don't miss the great limited-time offers.
    🐾 Welcome graceful Llamas to your Zoo!
    🏃 Meet a new tourist character at the helicopter orders window!
    ⛄ Winter has come to Township! The houses are covered in snow and the townspeople and animals are all bundled up.
    🌏 2 new town expansions.

Time to celebrate the holiday season and set new records in tournaments!

Last edited by Anna Petrova; 12-25-2019 at 08:31 AM.

Thanks Anna Loving the winter update. Will we be getting any new Christmas decorations with the Christmas Rescue Event? Any chance of a look at what they may be? Really looking forward to it starting

Thank You Anna, I’m loving the snow.

Personally I don’t like the Transport Magnate event, I think it’s not an even field.
    Players that can’t play a lot are never going to get the achievement they simply haven’t time, and 10 times seems impossible.

The Advanced Agriculture looks interesting. Doing what we do anyway, planting crops, to win prizes.
    Now that’s a good one...yayyy

I really like the transport magnate competition, but I would like to suggest a prize change. In the. 8-12 place category, the prize is 2 buckets of paint. Eight to twelve seems to be the most popular spot in which to finish because of this prize. Competition for the higher spots might be more vigorous if #1 through #7 offered barn upgrade supplies or even the coveted Barn Upgrade Free Booster!

Quote Originally Posted by Priscilla the Hun View Post
    I really like the transport magnate competition, but I would like to suggest a prize change. In the. 8-12 place category, the prize is 2 buckets of paint. Eight to twelve seems to be the most popular spot in which to finish because of this prize. Competition for the higher spots might be more vigorous if #1 through #7 offered barn upgrade supplies or even the coveted Barn Upgrade Free Booster!
    I agree with Priscilla. I like transport magnate because you can get extra prizes for regular play. Coin should be prize only for bottom group. Better prizes would keep more players engaged. Love, love, love expansions without new community buildings or factories so I can spread out my town and put some much loved decorations in. Thanks Playrix.

Thank you, Anna

and could you pls persuade your colleagues to explain to us (with your help) the necessity of the waiting change that is described here?
    Such an explanation would make it maybe a bit better bearable instead of letting us run into such an unpleasant change w/o a word...

I agree. I play pretty frequently throughout the day, and still find it impossible to compete in this event. There must be a way to balance it.

Thank you Anna,
    It may sounds a little strange to hear hear me say this but this is my favorite season!

I'm still in conversation with customer service about the problem of the disappearing snow.
    As soon as I switch from one device to another the first one will loose his Winter landscape and Spring will be all around!
    Only after starting the game three times I have the snowy world back on my tablet but that snow disappears from my phone at the same time and vice versa.

As soon as my devices are both 'snowproof' (and new decorations from the next event are also available) I am planning to create new Panoramic views again.
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 12-13-2019 at 12:14 AM.
    Change what you can't accept, accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 119/Android

One thing I'm very happy about with this update is that the amounts of crops/island goods/animal products that you have available seem to be shown again on the zoo order board, and in the plane and train orders. No idea why they took them away in the first place, but very pleased to see they're back

Thankful for the UPDATE.!! BUT WISH THEY WOULD FIX THE ZOO BACK!!!! TO HARD TO COMPLETE ANIMAL ENCLOSERS.