Thread: Strange friend request

Strange friend request

I got a friend request on windows from a level 3 town. My town is level 103 and I have never shared my code. How is that possible? I don't even know if you can even add somebody that early. Has anything like that happened to anyone before? Feels like a hacker to me.

I have a Similar all my friends have disappeared ant the only friends I can invite have level 3 to 9. this seems to have just happened
    Paddy

Forgot to mention I am level 127
    Paddy

Quote Originally Posted by paddy DBarn View Post
    I have a Similar all my friends have disappeared ant the only friends I can invite have level 3 to 9. this seems to have just happened
    Paddy
    Oh, so it's possible that there are not enough low level towns and my town was suggested by the game? Still strange though. I still have all my friends, I think I have 50 and when I go to the find friends tab, all I see are high level towns.

Hi, this sounds like a glitch following an update, reloading the game might help.

Quote Originally Posted by dnana1 View Post
    Hi, this sounds like a glitch following an update, reloading the game might help.
    If your comment is for paddy DBarn, ignore this. I have no problem with my game, but I find it strange that a level 3 town found my town without my code even though my friends tab only shows high level towns.

Rocketto, are you on a leaderboard? Like for the snowboard event? If so it’s simple to browse and find high level towns.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 102 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

Quote Originally Posted by Veganville View Post
    Rocketto, are you on a leaderboard? Like for the snowboard event? If so it’s simple to browse and find high level towns.
    No, but you can't participate at lvl 3 so you don't see the leaderboards. Also this town is on windows.