Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Worst regatta ever!

  1. #1

    Worst regatta ever!

    At least for me. I always dump zoo tasks. I'm a solo racer so I can't do relays. Don't want long island tasks. And this week there are two tasks for the horrible snowboarding event. What's a gal to do?! Lol I am about desperate enough to do a plane task! Where are the grow tasks? Or the factory tasks? Let alone (gasp) a feeding task or HOL. I hope next week is better.

    Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

  2. #2
    I am racing with one other guy and we got multiple Hols, a few mining tasks, one feeding, one pepper planting. All 135s btw. We are clearing the board quite frequently though. At least once in every hour, but sometimes twice. And yes, we also got a lot of event tasks, some relays.
    So I really don't know why you are not seeing any.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketto View Post
    I am racing with one other guy and we got multiple Hols, a few mining tasks, one feeding, one pepper planting. All 135s btw. We are clearing the board quite frequently though. At least once in every hour, but sometimes twice. And yes, we also got a lot of event tasks, some relays.
    So I really don't know why you are not seeing any.
    I have been clearing the board every 30 minutes. Had one factory task that I saved from yesterday plus a couple of mining tasks. Just started a feeding task. I haven't seen such bad boards in months and months. Just needed to vent a bit! Lol Still getting tons of low point tasks plus lots of 135 event tasks ... Normally OK but not for this event since they are limiting our play. Oh well. I'm sure next week will be better.

    Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    I have been clearing the board every 30 minutes. Had one factory task that I saved from yesterday plus a couple of mining tasks. Just started a feeding task. I haven't seen such bad boards in months and months. Just needed to vent a bit! Lol Still getting tons of low point tasks plus lots of 135 event tasks ... Normally OK but not for this event since they are limiting our play. Oh well. I'm sure next week will be better.
    Yeah, well I guess it's bad mostly because of the event. I did a "get 900 stars" task, but I was raging near the end . So I decided not to do another one... Also event will be over by tomorrow morning, so it will be better.

  5. #5
    At least with the 900 stars task we don't need to spend tcash. You just need to get as far as you can each run and do lots of runs. For me, the terrible one was the flag task wanting 1000 consecutive feet of racing. You would need to be good at the event and lucky not to get one of the impossible courses to get thru that without tcash.

    I agree the mix of tasks this season seems to be a lot worse than usual, but the mining tool tasks are pretty good. I do not like relays either nor do I like the send boat tasks much. Most of ours have needed three sets of boats.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    At least for me. I always dump zoo tasks. I'm a solo racer so I can't do relays. Don't want long island tasks. And this week there are two tasks for the horrible snowboarding event. What's a gal to do?! Lol I am about desperate enough to do a plane task! Where are the grow tasks? Or the factory tasks? Let alone (gasp) a feeding task or HOL. I hope next week is better.
    Worst Regatta Ever! I totally agree.

    I am also a solo racer, so the relay task is out. Generally, I never do train, plane or zoo tasks. Occasionally do ship tasks if it's like 12 olives.

    I usually like having event tasks to do but I am soooo bad at the snowboarding. I did do a couple of 900 points task but won't touch the length one.

    Surprisingly, the mine tasks have been few and far between.

    I would add Heli tasks to that list. Haven't seen a single one.

    Usually finish all my tasks in a day and a half. Here it is day three and still have a couple to go. I can't recall ever dumping so many tasks.

    Here's hoping next week is better.

  7. #7
    Regattas are not good as a whole fir solo players, the tasks are just not compatible.
    We have stopped doing relays would rather just do our own.
    We do seem to get a better choice though and I wonder if that’s related to having more than 1 racing.
    Can’t really see it, but who knows.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    ...I haven't seen such bad boards in months and months. ...
    I'm in a Coop with 2 racing, and we see it the same.
    similar decisions of what we do or don't, usually, and had to change that quite a bit.
    Just hoping it isn't due to some "tweaking" of whatever...!

  9. #9
    We are a two player coop as well and the amount of low return tasks is diabolical
    No chance for us to remain in the gold group when you can’t make enough points
    Seriously thinking of binning regattas

  10. #10
    I played as a solo racer but still got stuck in the coop. And seem don't have much point to complete the task. Would find the way out, as I'm still stuck at the same level

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •