Thread: Fabrica

Fabrica

Hello, greetings to the entire Playrix team.
    I wanted to suggest, since we all like cars, to put on a factory to be able to make our own cars. The first could be tires and bodywork, the second plus the reflective vest, the third plus the steering wheel and the fourth plus the seat. Materials, tires in the rubber factory, vest in the tailor's shop, the steering wheel in the plastic, the seat in the furniture and the bodywork would be with the minerals of the mine and according to the mineral it would be the color of the car, red. Gray, yellow and white. And as in the game we are from all countries of the world, a community building that was a language academy would be good, thanks.

Hi Cain, Welcome to the forum.
    Sorry I hope this never happens.. the factories are already doing enough and players especially low level, find it hard enough to keep up with demand.
    Maybe if one new factory could do it all it might work.
    But then again it’s another factory and many don’t even bother to build the last few, in an effort to keep up with everything.
    But..if there is enough demand, I am sure your wish will be placed on the list to be passed onto Playrix.. Good Luck

it's a well thought out idea! but in my town, I prefer to travel with my flying dragons, really.
    Cars are so small and cramped... if the weather is really bad, I have one or two carriages
    Screenshot_20191212-194105.jpg

Lol DD..I have visions of you flying over the town on your Dragon,.
    Beware townies, be good or else lol.

Be careful if in your carriage with all this snow, you may get stuck... but then the Dragon can blow fire to free you lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    ... Beware townies, be good or else lol.
    lol, interesting aspect, hadn't thought of that yet

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Be careful if in your carriage with all this snow, you may get stuck... but then the Dragon can blow fire to free you lol
    eggsactly - dragons are so incredibly handy. But for snow I have also a different carriage ... the orange one.

Screenshot_20191212-233245.jpg tap to enlarge
    Last edited by _DD_; 12-12-2019 at 10:39 PM. Reason: and wasn't there one with reindeers even...