Thread: co-ops who have zero points at end of regatta

co-ops who have zero points at end of regatta

If a co-op has zero points does that mean that somebody started a task and didn't finish it, or are all co-ops put into a group at some point in the regatta even if nobody in the co-op picks a task?

Are there that many co-ops out there that don't have any member that's interested in racing?

Well Playrix say that your regatta starts as soon as the first task is taken.
    And know of several cops that have los5 all interest in the regattas and don’t race. So I’m sure there must be many more.
    Players have got fed up of the puny prizes, mos5 of which can be earned just by playing.
    The YC prizes are all repeats with maybe one or two new decorations so players are not bothered any more.
    Playrix have consistently made everything harder to accomplish, and geared to players spending cash.
    It’s understood they have to make money, but the6 are getting more greedy as time goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by douglasnorth View Post
    If a co-op has zero points does that mean that somebody started a task and didn't finish it, or are all co-ops put into a group at some point in the regatta even if nobody in the co-op picks a task?
    Are you talking of the list in your regatta group, which you see at end of a regatta - I believe it's the only place where we can see a coop with zero points?
    Then I think it's not the 2nd of your alternatives, as they indeed say a started task is needed. So it would have to be your first alternative. I have also wondered sometimes, when rank 15 had made it to 135 points... enough ambition for wanting a 135, no less, but not enough for doing more? strange

Quote Originally Posted by douglasnorth View Post
    Are there that many co-ops out there that don't have any member that's interested in racing?
    I'd say only Playrix could answer that. Players can only tell you their experiences in their environment (incl. forum and FB). I have seen posts here quite often, where someone joined a Coop and then noticed no-one was talking nor racing.