Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Land of Snow and Ice Regatta Season Decor

Hi Everyone!

A new season started, with new decor available!

What do you think?
    You can share here your designs that include the new decorations!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

"only" the Polar Explorer and the Ice Gate are new, right? I love the penguins, cos they move (and are cute)
    and what one doesn't see above: the Ice Gate has a moving/diving ice bear in it/below it, whatever, lol.

Screenshot_20191210-100236.jpg tap to enlarge

BTW, do we have different prices (as for sales) between players or levels in the YC, too; does anyone know?
    Last edited by _DD_; 12-10-2019 at 09:10 AM.

IMG_20191210_161253.jpg IMG_20191210_161206.jpg
    I added the Ice gate in my Zoo. Looks like Daddy Ice bear is living solitaire now and the second adult Ice bear in the original enclosure looks like an Aunty Ice bear now.
    Donno which of the two options of where to place the Gate looks best.
    It is wiser to light a candle than to complain about the darkness - Lao Tse
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 117/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    I don't know either, it looks cute in both arrangements in any case, a good idea! I have put 'him' next to Nessie, cos they wanted to dive together ;-D Not sure, it might be some kind of competition between the two...

p.s.: the dolphins are there, too, but just cos they are good friends with everyone. They are more interested in the treats from the children.
    Last edited by _DD_; 12-10-2019 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    IMG_20191210_161253.jpg IMG_20191210_161206.jpg
    I added the Ice gate in my Zoo. Looks like Daddy Ice bear is living solitaire now and the second adult Ice bear in the original enclosure looks like an Aunty Ice bear now.
    I like the 2nd one better..the first looks like he is in time out (:
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 178
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I don't know either, it looks cute in both arrangements in any case, a good idea! I have put 'him' next to Nessie, cos they wanted to dive together ;-D Not sure, it might be some kind of competition between the two...

p.s.: the dolphins are there, too, but just cos they are good friends with everyone. They are more interested in the treats from the children.
    You have a very cosy corner overthere
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 117/Android

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    I like the 2nd one better..the first looks like he is in time out (:
    You could be probably right. The first one looks a little bit lonely.

They both look great, bit I also prefer the second one. It looks a little more integral, like we can't really notice where the enclosure ends and the decoration begins.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

I tried a few arrangements and I think I like this one in addition to Rocky's.

20191210_214526.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post

I hope they bring back Nessie! I want her sooo bad! She was out when I very first started playing n couldn’t get to gold n didn’t know about forum yet. I love your idea!
    LaLa’s Land
    Playing Township since August, 2018