Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    I tried a few arrangements and I think I like this one in addition to Rocky's.

Attachment 51518
    Oh! I love it! That looks great. Would love to see other towns that are really decked out! All I find in my “invite friend” etc, very few decorate much.

I Actually came in to see if I could find a thread where people share codes allowing each other to view their towns for ideas or just admiring lol! I saw one long time ago.
    LaLa’s Land
    Playing Township since August, 2018

I really like the second arrangement Ruud cdosr that blends with your enclosure so well

I have put mine with my Christmas decs

20191211_102429.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by LaLa’s Land View Post
    I hope they bring back Nessie! I want her sooo bad! She was out when I very first started playing n couldn’t get to gold n didn’t know about forum yet. I love your idea!
    Thanks! that Ice bear/Ice gate deco is really neat (gelungen) - I like my idea and every idea I saw here so far, Ruud's, Charlie's, Downton's. It's one of the very few decos, where I want to have 2 now, to put one in my (otherwise neglected) zoo, too

I'll be crossing fingers for you and Nessie meeting each other, LaLa
    and check your PMs, pls.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I don't know either, it looks cute in both arrangements in any case, a good idea! I have put 'him' next to Nessie, cos they wanted to dive together ;-D Not sure, it might be some kind of competition between the two...

p.s.: the dolphins are there, too, but just cos they are good friends with everyone. They are more interested in the treats from the children.
    Sorry I missed your post DD. Completely agree with LaLa, I love the idea...wish I had Nessie,I'm sure I could have squeezed her into my Christmas decs. I had a look at your area and think it is super cute

Speaking about wishes......

I am really hoping for a "Santa Skin" for the helicopter. I'd love to see the Jolly Fat Man dropping presents onto the town.

Please make it so.....

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Sorry I missed your post DD. Completely agree with LaLa, I love the idea...wish I had Nessie,I'm sure I could have squeezed her into my Christmas decs. I had a look at your area and think it is super cute
    Thanks and n/p, Downton - I hope rather you saw my other post with the praise for your town also
    Had to laugh at the idea (inner pic) of "squeezing Nessie" into anything.
    stamp-emoticons.jpg tap to enlarge (from sherv.net, too)

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Speaking about wishes......
    I am really hoping for a "Santa Skin" for the helicopter. I'd love to see the Jolly Fat Man dropping presents onto the town.
    yep, alone for seeing that funny expression implemented (although I doubt it; they didn't dare to show him before already)
    And I have the "upgraded UFO" (saucer thingy) and would like to see how they combined THAT. *G*
    Last edited by _DD_; 12-12-2019 at 05:46 PM.

Especially during christmas decoration time I wish we could put the large houses and the community buildings in storage. I find they are disturbing the scenery.
    Town: Monaco - 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    Especially during christmas decoration time I wish we could put the large houses and the community buildings in storage. ...
    understandable, but if they did that, I'd be one of the first to ask for that being a permanent feature! and schwupps, a big part of their plans and settings to make certain things difficult for us - gone.

Yes I know this will not happen, I just wanted to moan a bit
    Town: Monaco - 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    Yes I know this will not happen, I just wanted to moan a bit
    LOL, das sei Dir natürlich unbenommen!

well done, can't hurt to mention such things as MAYBE Playrix reads here one day, and MAYBE they learn how to do things they couldn't before - and then change even things from the No-No-list.
    We've seen all of that before. *G*