Thread: Longer message lengths, materialls, and reseved tasks.

Longer message lengths, materialls, and reseved tasks.

I think you permit more space to talk on the co-op and description because it's chopped up and it gets annoying. Also, the inbox should be able to send more than every 12 hours. Also, a foolproof reserved task system where no one can steal them, or be controlled by the leader which is scary a, but it's better than now. I saw what you won't do and laughed except the materials one. But I would love if you could buy materials from the dealer directly, not just in the city market. 😀

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Breakertown View Post
    ...Also, a foolproof reserved task system where no one can steal them, or be controlled by the leader which is scary a, ...
    But this wish would not meet with the wish of those Coops, which use the reserved feature differently and not as "locked in", esp. with that long time of 12 hours.
    And as things in RL might happen, there would have to be indeed a possibility to unlock a reserved task. Leaving that to a Leader alone might be asking too much of their time to be ingame.
    So Playrix has left it to the Coops to handle it. The suggestion is usually to make the Coop rules re. reservations clear in Chat, and/or many use the Coop description for it.

I understand what you're saying, that's why I said it sounds scary. I am a leader myself. People get kicked out so much for that it can frustrating and I am trying to have fun you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Breakertown View Post
    I understand what you're saying, that's why I said it sounds scary.
    ah OK. Looking at it, it might be that I misunderstood that part. The main answer is still that the setup doesn't "see" an unreserve/taking as stealing and leaves the rules and handling to each Coop.
    But you could disable reservations, if it becomes too much, or try and give feedback about this wish ingame, as it is more probable to arrive at the Devs that way (as Playrix claim)

People get kicked out so much for that it can frustrating and I am trying to have fun you know.
    I assumed as much.