Thread: Notification for full clovers

Notification for full clovers

Dear Playrix,

I would like you to add a notification when the clovers are fulled. Like when we keep on helping a certain people then suddenly we didnt know that the clovers have already been stocked up.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by ErnGiie View Post
    Dear Playrix,

I would like you to add a notification when the clovers are fulled. Like when we keep on helping a certain people then suddenly we didnt know that the clovers have already been stocked up.

Regards
    Hi, I'm just a player so I'm just checking to make sure you know that the game will hold 150 clovers for you, 50 in the mailbox and 100 in the town hall. If you know this, and you are holding onto 150 clovers all the time, may I ask why? If not, now you know so have a better day!

I would like that, except I would have it tell me when I have 90-95 letters in my town hall, either that or don't have a limit on how many letters we can have, that would be even better!
    Town name: Gatorville
    Co-op: Ktown Griff
    Having fun building my town and zoo,
    Please come see them! :-)

I like to try and save mine for regatta hol tasks, and also sometimes I help to fill several requests in quick succession then don't think to check how many clovers/letters I already have stockpiled =)
    Town name: Gatorville
    Co-op: Ktown Griff
    Having fun building my town and zoo,
    Please come see them! :-)

Good idea, I’m sure many players would love to see that.

FYI the forum is mainly players helping players, so the devs don’t come here often.
    This wish list is the start, then if there is enough interest the wish is put into another list fir the devs by Admin.
    Just mentioning that as your post is addressed to Playrix, who may never see it

I think a pop up when Town Hall reached 90 or 95 clovers would be useful. I really like that we get a similar pop up when we are about to earn more Yacht Club stars than we can hold.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by dnana1 View Post
    ...the game will hold 150 clovers for you, 50 in the mailbox and 100 in the town hall. If you know this, and you are holding onto 150 clovers all the time...
    which mailbox?
    In my game (Android), it's the Town Hall holding 100 letters, any surplus goes directly to the House of Luck (HOL).
    The HOL can hold 50 clovers max., but it will loose any surplus. So, 150 in the two is too much, as also clovers from Ernie's dailies and the (random) clovers from filling Coop requests - and maybe events, if we get some there - go directly to the HOL.
    Holding about 35 in the HOL will be OK for a while, if you help a lot. And a notification when the HOL gets close to 50 would be nice.
    But as it is intentionally built that way, I doubt it will happen.