Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: December 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle/MAC]

As long as I'm not celebrating New Year's before I get mine on my kindle Ho Ho Ho!!!

I play on iphone and ipad. When one has snow, the other device hasnt. Shutting down both, and restarting still only allows one device to have snow. Any one else having same problem?

I play on iPad when first coming into my township game I can see the Christmas front page but upon loading I have the old front page scene, no snow which I did have yesterday however my llamas enclosure is still building as are my two land expansions.so I have HALF the update... any ideas how to rectify?
    I’ve had the App turned off nothing happens.

Quote Originally Posted by golfattack View Post
    I play on iphone and ipad. When one has snow, the other device hasnt. Shutting down both, and restarting still only allows one device to have snow. Any one else having same problem?
    Yes, same here. After switching Ios devices I have to close and reload again. It‘s a way to avoid having a snowy xmas landscape if you do not like it. Maybe that‘s how the devs planned it?
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 146
    Platform: iOS

Waiting for Mac update

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Hopefully we won't need the update for the new season that starts Tomorrow! That would be cutting it pretty close considering how long it takes for everybody to get the update.
    Happily proven wrong, no update yet the season is available and working fine.

No KINDLE or droid update yet for me, lol
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 184
    Platform: Kindle Fire

JUST got the Android update, 12 noon EST. My splash screen was spring, but when the game opened it was winter, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by dnana1 View Post
    JUST got the Android update, 12 noon EST. My splash screen was spring, but when the game opened it was winter, lol.
    Your lucky I'm on Android to but nothing yet I feel like it will be available for me after the current snowboard event ends in less then 2 days time.

Android..downloaded new update but no Christmas. Restarted.. Uninstall/Reinstall still nothing.