Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 82

Thread: December 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle/MAC]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    December 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle/MAC]

    Hi Everyone!

    The much anticipated December update is starting to roll out! Watch your app stores

    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

  2. #2
    Hopefully we won't need the update for the new season that starts Tomorrow! That would be cutting it pretty close considering how long it takes for everybody to get the update.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Hopefully we won't need the update for the new season that starts Tomorrow! That would be cutting it pretty close considering how long it takes for everybody to get the update.
    Happily proven wrong, no update yet the season is available and working fine.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    108
    I have just got the update on my ipad but there is no snow or decorations on the buildings. I'm sure somewhere I saw a windows user commenting on the snow so I guess I will have to report this to playrix.

  5. #5
    Junior Member Goofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by salmo View Post
    I have just got the update on my ipad but there is no snow or decorations on the buildings. I'm sure somewhere I saw a windows user commenting on the snow so I guess I will have to report this to playrix.
    Salmo, if you haven't done this yet, close the app and log in again. I noticed the same right after the update and for me this worked.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
    Salmo, if you haven't done this yet, close the app and log in again. I noticed the same right after the update and for me this worked.
    I had to do a reset and then close and log in, before the snow and decor showed. I think this same thing happened for some with the Halloween decor too.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
    Salmo, if you haven't done this yet, close the app and log in again. I noticed the same right after the update and for me this worked.
    Same here

  8. #8
    Also, don’t miss the new trees with frozen pond in your tree decorations - very nice.

  9. #9
    Junior Member Goofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Also, don’t miss the new trees with frozen pond in your tree decorations - very nice.
    Thank you, cause I actually hadn't seen it.

    And Salmo glad to see it worked.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    108
    I've just closed and reopened app and snow has now appeared. Thank you both for the help

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •