Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: December 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle/MAC]

Hey guys! Just confirming.... my kindle also updated. Happy gaming 😊

Typical, I am now on android and kindle has got the update before me

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    My KINDLE updated about 3 hours ago. Had to clear cache and hard start in order for Santa to come to my town!
    Hmmm I've done this twice and no update for my kindle. Have also searched "township" under apps and games and in my library (usually how I find the update). Any other suggestions?

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

Im also in the U.K. and updated my game yesterday when I launched it, there was a prompt waiting for me in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by EstuaryBird View Post
    I’m using iPad in UK. Have checked and checked in App Store, Opened several times and uninstalled and reinstalled..........nothing

Not even a flake of snow.....nothing Christmassy at all..

I really love the snow. But I have to say, I don't understand why they didn't give all the parks the same snow coverage. I guess I understand why community buildings don't get a lot of attention, but really it would be sensible to make all parks have the same type snow, right? I have a lot of parks (some filling in space until I get to the level to build what goes in the space). The large and small parks have the same snow coverage (but not the same as the ground in cleared areas so now you can see where the park ends and green ground begins) and the wild parks have no snow. They looked really weird so I had to pull them and now parts of my town look empty.I

But it's really beautiful and makes me glad I didn't blanket-clear my land. The unopened land is super pretty as a backdrop. I want to post a picture but I have tried 2 times and weird things have happened. I'm going to try 1 more time.

Last edited by dreadnought; 12-12-2019 at 11:42 AM.

I am on android, tried to update township but app store still shown old version v7.0.5 (last updated on 25 Oct 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by nafizgind View Post
    I am on android, tried to update township but app store still shown old version v7.0.5 (last updated on 25 Oct 2019)
    Yeah same situation, I'm in Australia I feel like we always get everything last, been hearing about this update last 2 weeks now over the township facebook page people already getting their updates and enjoying the new stuff. I'm not sure where your from but I assume after the snowboard event ends which is few hours from now for me ,I think some time later in the night or tomorrow update will be then be available.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp8rk3y View Post
    Yeah same situation, I'm in Australia I feel like we always get everything last, been hearing about this update last 2 weeks now over the township facebook page people already getting their updates and enjoying the new stuff. I'm not sure where your from but I assume after the snowboard event ends which is few hours from now for me ,I think some time later in the night or tomorrow update will be then be available.
    same here in Australia. i tried to uninstall/reinstall the game but doesnt work, now i am not able to playing as getting an update pop up window every time start the game.

Quote Originally Posted by nafizgind View Post
    same here in Australia. i tried to uninstall/reinstall the game but doesnt work, now i am not able to playing as getting an update pop up window every time start the game.
    Well you should be able to get it now happened 30 minutes after the event ended got the update but had to clear cache and restart few times before the SNOW appeared.

I like the new avatar they added for building the tool exchange building a pig with hard hat and drill lol.

I got my update this morning!!! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Be kind always; everyday, people battle problems you know nothing about. Be. Kind. Always.