Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: December 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle/MAC]

Any word on the tools required for llamas?
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9

Quote Originally Posted by Catsalive View Post
    Any word on the tools required for llamas?
    Our Wiki wizards are fast You find the enclosure requirements at the end of this list:

https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Zoo_Enclosures

yikes, I do not like the new look for the bright house. Just when I was happy with the placement of the ones I've already bought, now I just want them gone. Guess I have to keep rearranging my town.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino12950 View Post
    yikes, I do not like the new look for the bright house. ...
    which one is that? and what was changed? (screenshot?)

it changed from this:
    23_Bright_House[1].jpg
    to this:
    20191214_202536[1].jpg

the windows are completely different, and the color is off. The paler roof might be due to the winter theme (snow/ice), but the walls changed from brick to this weird, flat pink.

PS: sorry for delayed response, couldn't quite figure out how to post the pictures at first
    PPS: just realized that the railing around the roof garden and the dormer (the small window on the roof) are missing, those were nice details
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rhino12950; 12-14-2019 at 07:40 PM.

I like the paler roof but agree about the dormer.

I wonder if the railing around the roof garden was removed so we can see the Christmas decorations better.

I think maybe these changes are just part of its Christmas look and that the other look will return next month with the update that gets rid of the Christmas look.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

I noticed some of these sorts of changes as well. My town, as a whole, looks really "pretty" with the winter/holiday affect, but it also looks like every building is growing mold lol. It will go back to its previous state after the holiday.

Guess I'll wait if it changes back to the brick look after the holidays. If not, I'll sell it.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino12950 View Post
    ... the windows are completely different, and the color is off. The paler roof might be due to the winter theme (snow/ice), but the walls changed from brick to this weird, flat pink.

PS: sorry for delayed response, couldn't quite figure out how to post the pictures at first
    PPS: just realized that the railing around the roof garden and the dormer (the small window on the roof) are missing, those were nice details
    Many thanks, and no delay at all
    ui, I see what you mean, quite different.But esp. your remark about the windows reminded me that there were complaints here before about the look of the houses with such a temporary change (could have been Easter or Halloween, too). IIRC, it were the orange ones then, which even had their windows changed.
    So I expect them to change back after Christmas, as the others did also - and we just think that a someone at Playrix was happy right now that they could draw them with THEIR ideas.

If you decide to sell them (later), don't forget that you'll need their population at some point again. It's probably better to "hide" them as good as possible in that case. (New CBs and houses are one of the few ideas with which Playrix wants to keep us entertained. )

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Our Wiki wizards are fast You find the enclosure requirements at the end of this list:

https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Zoo_Enclosures
    Thankyou, DD.
    278 bricks and glass! Far too many. Sigh!
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9