Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: December 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle/MAC]

Quote Originally Posted by Sp8rk3y View Post
    Well you should be able to get it now happened 30 minutes after the event ended got the update but had to clear cache and restart few times before the SNOW appeared.

I like the new avatar they added for building the tool exchange building a pig with hard hat and drill lol.
    Exactly. On a kindle here. Lots of kindle users received the update yesterday. Mine didn't come in until after the end of the snowboarding. Had to hard stop, clear cache, and reopen several times before the show appeared.

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

I got the update this morning. Just had to power my tablet down and back on to get the snow

Has anyone had problems with the iPad update?

The updated game won't open for me. I get the loading window and right at the end, it drops out. If I double click to show the windows open on my iPad, there's only one... the Township window...and it still shows the snowboarding event.

I'm guessing it hasn't updated properly? This has never happened to me before and obviously I can't send an in-game report.
    I have over 4G of available space, no background apps open.

This is a real dilemma. My co-op will be wondering where I am and we're in the middle of a regatta. Ugh!

I would really appreciate any ideas on what I can do. Thanks!
    Love makes everything grow more beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine and rainbows View Post
    Has anyone had problems with the iPad update?

The updated game won't open for me. I get the loading window and right at the end, it drops out. If I double click to show the windows open on my iPad, there's only one... the Township window...and it still shows the snowboarding event.

I'm guessing it hasn't updated properly? This has never happened to me before and obviously I can't send an in-game report.
    I have over 4G of available space, no background apps open.

This is a real dilemma. My co-op will be wondering where I am and we're in the middle of a regatta. Ugh!

I would really appreciate any ideas on what I can do. Thanks!
    Have you tried to uninstall and install game again?

MacOS update is now out!
    Township Gus
    MacOS

Christmas 2019 update won’t show for me

Quote Originally Posted by salmo View Post
    I've just closed and reopened app and snow has now appeared. Thank you both for the help
    I have closed the app multiple times, there is no update from The Apple Store, and I have rebooted my IPad but no Christmas decorations yet for me. Any ideas? I love Christmas so feel like I am really missing out!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetville68 View Post
    I have closed the app multiple times, there is no update from The Apple Store, and I have rebooted my IPad but no Christmas decorations yet for me. Any ideas? I love Christmas so feel like I am really missing out!
    The update is in the Apple Store, however you now have to search for it.
    I searched for township and got it there.

You won’t get the snow etc TIL you have the update as it’s a part of it.

I appreciate this information. However, it still didn’t work. When I searched “township” and “township update” it only came up with the app both times with an “open” (the app) option. No update option. I opened it both times, just in case and still no update. This is so weird! Anyone have any other ideas? Again, I am on an (Apple) IPad.

I would suggest placing an in game report. There seems to be a glitch. Not sure if with the App Store or with your device and game.
    I am on Apple IPad and I found the update at the store.

Maybe you could try changing your settings to Automatic updates see if that works.
    But don’t rely on it in future as it doesn’t always do it.

Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetville68 View Post
    ...When I searched “township” and “township update” it only came up with the app both times with an “open” (the app) option. No update option....
    The update might simply not have arrived in "your" store -? it's still rolling out. I play on Android, so it might be different for your Store, but throughout Germany it is regularly out at different times (and that's a bit smaller even than f.e. the US), and I know from a friend in the UK that she's getting the updates at different times, even days, for her two devices in the same household even.

BTW, I have notifications from TS on (but no automatic updates), and got a notification about the update (while not in the game) finally this afternoon
    Last edited by _DD_; 12-12-2019 at 06:57 PM.