Thread: Trees with light up boxes in them.

Trees with light up boxes in them.

I often see items in other people’s towns and I don’t know where the heck they get them. I am level 60 now and haven’t come across barely any of the ones I’ve seen and want. This one in particular is something I want. Anyone know how I can obtain them? 2B4D0A38-6E76-4D83-8848-CE2172195D1B.jpg

Hi,

That particular decoration was offered in the Yacht Club during the Art Voyage regatta season (called Natural Wonder Installation). It is possible that it will be offered again when the season returns.

In order to find a decoration, you can always check the decorations wiki page, or the yacht club page, or just ask here!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi,

That particular decoration was offered in the Yacht Club during the Art Voyage regatta season (called Natural Wonder Installation). It is possible that it will be offered again when the season returns.

In order to find a decoration, you can always check the decorations wiki page, or the yacht club page, or just ask here!

Thank you very much for explaining!