Thread: Suggestions for fun

Suggestions for fun

How about make rainy days, sunny day, snow days, and windy days.

Hello Jswalters

Please see the following post:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...Time-(Or-Ever)

(also in my signature)

Look at the (approx) 7th item down the list for this very item.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Jswalters91 View Post
    How about make rainy days, sunny day, snow days, and windy days.
    Hi Jswalters welcome to the forum . The devs have ruled out giving us different weather in the game. That being said we do get different seasons. In the next update we should get snow . I very much doubt they will invest in varying our days with rain, wind etc. TBH I think it would get annoying anyway once the novelty wore off.

I don't care for the cloud shadows... Hasn't it come to anyone's attention that it already looks overcast? ALL THE TIME? where's the sun?

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeDraco View Post
    I don't care for the cloud shadows... Hasn't it come to anyone's attention that it already looks overcast? ALL THE TIME? where's the sun?
    Mine doesn’t look overcast at all and is very sunny, only a very small part has the cloud shadows.

mine is always dark like it's cloudy... so are all others I visit... it's not my device or anything, I use 2 different 10"tablets, 1 is an iPad the other is a Samsung Galaxy tablet and both are newer, a year old and less, their displays are exquisite and perfect. so I know it's something other than my device's displays!
    why not also add a few more paving stone color choices, and types... bright yellow cobble or brick (follow the yellow brick road!)
    rich maroon brick.... staggered bricks like the slate grey already available, in terracotta color, with the same variations in shade!
    it'd be nice to have a paved pathway that could stand out among all the other roads and stuff, brighter and darker alike! great for whimsical fantasy decorating fairy tale scenes and such... it would be nice to have more to choose from.

Ooo I love those ideas fir the tiles...hope this wish is passed on.

I don’t understand why you are seeing everything so dark...
    I asked some others and they said they don’t see that, so it’s not just me.
    I’m assuming it’s not the lightness setting on your iPad.
    Maybe you could ask Playrix to investigate for you., unless another player can suggest something.