Thread: Friends Issue - Windows PC

Friends Issue - Windows PC

For the past couple of months Non of my friends seem to be online, I have been checking for Friends that need help very regular, No one needs help... The ones that come up that need help might be about 10 but when I go to help none of them do..I ask for help on some trains or planes and after 5 or 6 hours there is still no help. If I visit Recent Helpers it also in empty. A lot of the time I have to rely on the Dealer to fill my orders. I am running Windows 10 on a PC.
    Thank You
    Paddy

Paddy,

I don't have a problem with getting help. But finding people to help is difficult for me also.
    I saw a suggestion in another thread, not sure which one, but the recommended uninstalling and re-installing the game to fix a friends issue. You might try it.

I hazard to say that I really doubt if all your friends have stopped playing. If you have room on your friends list send me an invite. My info is in my signature.
    Thanks,
    Gary
    Windows 10 PC
    Towns: Darkwood (Gary)
    Silver Lake (Alana)
    Co-op: Stronger Together #SR8NKN

Kindle
    Town: Toad Lick (Gary)

I'm on Windows PC as well, and finding people to help has been scarce for a few weeks, although when I ask for help with train crates and plane holds, I don't usually have to wait more than an hour before somebody has filled them. However, the recent helper tab stays empty.

Also, the choices on the find a friend tab used to change at least once a day, but the ones there now have been there for at least three days.

When I choose those tabs, there is often the never-ending circular arrow going round and round.

Something is slowing things down and this was happening before I did the Christmas update.

And while we're at it, the director has been very sporadic lately, more so than usual.

Doug
    F49XGD

All My Friends have Disappeared

All my friends have Disappeared and I can not connect to Facebook within the Game. This is very sad as I cannot connect to friends who need help as this is my way of getting clovers and reducing my barn capacity. It seems that the friends I had can still help me but I cannot send 5 friends gifts which are allowed every day. I cannot down load Township as it tells me I need a New App to download it, so I am stuck every way I go. I have asked for support but all I get is Report the Problem within the game which I have already done. I am on Windows 10 PC. Anyone any idea what is going on? I have been unable to connect to Facebook within the game for about 18 months.
    Paddy

I had the same problem, no helpers, no recent helpers and no FB, I uninstalled the game and then reinstalled it and all came back good as new. I hope this helps.

Yes Shannon that would be Great but I cant even Download the Game I need a New App on Windows 10 But no Idea what it is called also I would be dubious at uninstalling as I have no Back Up. I think it is time the Developers fixed the Problems that are accruing and get the Game running smoothly before adding new features I am getting really peed off 18 months I have been reporting the Connecting to Facebook Problem but Nothing has or is for that matter been done.
    Enough is enough
    Paddy

paddy DBarn I am on win 10 and I get the game from Microsoft store, I just uninstall and go to the store and reinstall, it is backed up on your computer. If you don't have Microsoft store then I'm not sure this can help.

Hello, I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. The game has been transferred. Connection to Facebook possible again. Device: Pc with Win 10.
    Best regards