Thread: リクエスト

リクエスト

滝や崖などの段差を作るタイルと自 を含む新たなランドマーク、装飾に 山や火山・砂丘・山、枯れ木の追加 をお願いします
    あと新たな獣舎と公共の建物(ショ ピングモール、ホームセンター、墓 、バー、酒場等)、工場(フランス ・インド・中華・トルコ・寿司等の ストラン、自動車・半導体・電子部 ・化学工場等)、作物(葉野菜・果 物・スパイス・ハーブ)、漁港、水 物の養殖場も追加をお願いします

Translation from Japanese:

"request
    Please add tiles that form steps such as waterfalls and cliffs, new landmarks including yourself, decorations, mountains, volcanoes, dunes, mountains, and dead trees
    Also new beasts and public buildings (shopping malls, home centers, tombs, bars, taverns, etc.), factories (France, India, China, Turkey, sushi, etc.), automobiles, semiconductors, (Electronics, chemical factories, etc.), crops (leaf vegetables, fruits, spices, herbs), fishing ports, and fish farms"

Hello

Some of the other items in your list have been requested before, however, I do like the waterfall and cliff ideas...would be nice to use those not only for decoration but to separate out different sections of the town.

Translation to Japanese (I hope ):

こんにちは

リストの他のアイテムのいくつかは 前にリクエストされていますが、滝 崖のアイデアが好きです...装飾のた めだけでなく、町のさまざまなセク ョンを分離するためにそれらを使用 るのがいいでしょう。
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton