Thread: Need a Crop tool to unplowed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Need a Crop tool to unplowed

Can you add a unplowed tool for us to change or deleted crop once it’s planted!

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Honey View Post
    Can you add a unplowed tool for us to change or deleted crop once it’s planted!
    I know I have seen this idea presented a few different times...just couldn't find the correct wording to get them all pulled up. But I did find one similar:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ted+wrong+crop

As we pay for planting the crops...I prefer this suggestion:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...lds+fertilizer

Kind of a win-win.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Sorry it's been said this will not happen
    Unfortunately, that is untrue...it is not on the 2 main lists. The factory items on the 'not list' and delete zoo items on the 'frequently suggested list'...but not crops.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 12-07-2019 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Ty _DD_...should have separated them properly :)
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Sorry it's been said this will not happen
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Unfortunately, that is untrue...it is not on the 2 main lists. The factory items and zoo items yes...but not crops.
    Yes, it is always helpful to say what one is referring to
    F.e. I don't see anything about "zoo items" (doing what?) in the No-No-list either.

But I could imagine it falls in the same group as "Cancelling/rearranging items in factory queues" - *IF* the game's problem is that it couldn't forget then anymore what we started. As it is now, we start something and then only the future counts.
    If we could "undo" *anything*, the game would have to remember a LOT more - what we did before, or what was there before etc.

OTOH, it can be that NOT mentioning crops in that listing means indeed, they can add it >for crops< one day.

Unfortunately, that is untrue...it is not on the 2 main lists. The factory items on the 'not list' and delete zoo items on the 'frequently suggested list'...but not crops.

If you look back in the first pages of the forum you will probably find it has been asked before, and I remember one of the admins (not Anna) telling us it won't happen.
    My memory is not perfect, but I wouldn't make a statement without one,
    There are a lot of things that are not on the 2 lists that were discussed in the days when Admin were here almost daily,
    befire we had any lists

If you look back in the first pages of the forum you will probably find it has been asked before, and I remember one of the admins (not Anna) telling us it won't happen.
    My memory is not perfect, but I wouldn't make a statement without one,
    There are a lot of things that are not on the 2 lists that were discussed in the days when Admin were here almost daily,
    befire we had any lists
    Given how many changes Township has undergone recently, TBH I am not sure how useful or reliable previous info or the lists are anymore.

I am definitely more hesitant to rule out a suggestion just because it has been said or written down as not going to happen. I could be wrong but feels to me like we have received more changes from the not going to happen list than the actual frequently asked for list. Playrix are doing there own thing and our input is largely ignored, or our idea is implemented in a way that does not end up being what we asked for.

We may as well ask for anything we want and if we are lucky it will coincide with something they already decided they are going to give us