Thread: How are suggested clans determined?

How are suggested clans determined?

Is it just luck? I see some leaders in clans that are almost full and yet they are mid 20's. How does this happen? I've tried creating my own clan numerous times and while I don't mind being the only person in my clan, it would be nice to actually be able to build it and make something notable of it. But no one ever joins unless I work very hard to invite friends and then recruit them. Even this only goes so far.. maybe 3 out of 100 people will join and then I get too tired to keep recruiting. Yeah it really feels like luck.. I wish Playrix would suggest clans that win regattas.. or maybe some sort of filter for players who are serious about competing as opposed to players who log in once a month. So hard to find a good clan.... hey if anyone reading is in gold league and can invite me, let me know. Thanks for reading.

By clans I am assuming you mean coop members lol.
    You could try placing an ad on the relevant post... https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...1376-Co-op-ads

Other than that I think you have just about covered it. Or maybe you could try joining one already established.

Apologies if recruiting for coops us not what you meant

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    By clans I am assuming you mean coop members lol.
    You could try placing an ad on the relevant post... https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...1376-Co-op-ads

Other than that I think you have just about covered it. Or maybe you could try joining one already established.

Apologies if recruiting for coops us not what you meant
    Hi,

If you're referring to how the co-ops are suggested in the "Search" tab in the co-op building, those appear there taking into account your level and the average level of the co-op, the language you speak (or at least the language you have set in the settings), and so on.

On the right side you can see a symbol to let you know why they've suggested that co-op:

If you are looking for a co-op, or want to advertise your own, you can also either use the Co-op Ads thread, the one Cuddz liked above, or the Player Ads thread. You can find instructions of what info is necessary in the first post of each thread.

Good luck in finding a good fit for you!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES