Thread: Co op gifts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Co op gifts

I am part of an amazing little Co op and I would love to be able to make an in game purchase to gift all the members with a nice surprise, such as cash or vouchers to help their progression. Similar to the pack I bought in the professor perks and the Co op was gifted as well.

Ths is on the no no list.
    Please read the stickies before posting in the forum...especially news related to your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Adele Wicced View Post
    I am part of an amazing little Co op and I would love to be able to make an in game purchase to gift all the members with a nice surprise, such as cash or vouchers to help their progression. Similar to the pack I bought in the professor perks and the Co op was gifted as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Ths is on the no no list.
    Please read the stickies before posting in the forum...especially news related to your post.
    Actually, this isn't on the ideas that can't be implemented list (that refers to sending more than 5 balloons to friends), but it has been wished for in the past, with slight variations. There are players that would like to reward their co-op members, others who think that it would just cause unwanted tensions in the group.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES