Thread: Valentine day gift

Valentine day gift

I found a gift that was offered some time back, more then 2 years ago that I wish could be brought back to offer this Valentine's day. It's a really cute carousel. It has yellow and pink winged horses and the top of the carousel is red and white striped. The music carousel and the candy carousel are great but the Valentine day carousel is the best. Please pass this message on to the developers or whoever decides what gifts are to be offered for Valentine's day. Thanks

It will probably be available with the Valentne gifts when the time comes.
    Or did we not get it last year..I can't remember, but I do have 2 of them, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny White View Post
    ...Please pass this message on to the developers or whoever decides what gifts are to be offered for Valentine's day. Thanks
    It might also work good to get your wish to Playrix by sending it as ingame report. There's a category like Feedback and/or Suggestions. It might also help to give its exact ingame name (if Valentine carousel is not it). Good luck!

I personally hope more for a repeat of the Valentine cards where we could add own text to the cards (and gift, IIRC).