Thread: Beta version

Angry Beta version

I had the beta a version of Township and it crashed out. I lost it and had to reinstall. When I did it stated the beta was full. Now I can’t get my game back. How do I fix this?
    Last edited by dreadnought; 12-05-2019 at 07:45 PM.

I am having this exact problem! It says I need a new invitation code! I’ve lost everything! What do I do to fix it?

You need to submit a support ticket.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

How do you do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Ohiolady1969 View Post
    How do you do that?
    Hi,

If you can at least open the game to access the settings button, you can submit a ticket with support from there: Settings > Help and Support. If you can't get into the game at all, you can use this online form to contact them. Make sure to mention that you can't open the game, attach a screenshot if you can of how far it takes you, and what error message you get.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

did all that already to no avail. Can’t get an answer from anyone. Oh well, I refuse to start over so I guess I’m done. Fun while it lasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohiolady1969 View Post
    did all that already to no avail. Can’t get an answer from anyone. Oh well, I refuse to start over so I guess I’m done. Fun while it lasted.
    If you already submitted a ticket, you can send me the ticket ID (conversation ID), and i'll try to have it chased up for you, see what happened.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I've never beta tested, but I remember reading that if you've downloaded the beta version you can't get your normal game back till after the next update. I understand that you don't have the beta version any longer, but maybe that's the case for you too. Sorry can't be of more help.

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    I've never beta tested, but I remember reading that if you've downloaded the beta version you can't get your normal game back till after the next update. I understand that you don't have the beta version any longer, but maybe that's the case for you too. Sorry can't be of more help.
    I read this too. I believe JJay is correct and worse case scenario, you should get your original game back once the current beta test comes to an end

Sent it to you in pm