Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Snow Ride Event Dec'19

* I wanted to add this concept correction to my post above.

I just did a run where I crashed very early on, after collecting only 5 or 6 stars. By the time they had subtracted the completion bonus, I ended up with one star for the run. So, people who claim they are taking away stars are not wrong it turns out. In addition to losing the bonus stars given for finishing the run, they are also subtracting some additional penalty.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

I was excited to here the new Snow Ride event is starting. However, when I click on the event centre I am told there are no events, one will be starting soon. Why am I not seeing itÉ
    Darlene

Quote Originally Posted by thisisme View Post
    I was excited to here the new Snow Ride event is starting. However, when I click on the event centre I am told there are no events, one will be starting soon. Why am I not seeing itÉ
    Darlene
    Hi Darlene,

Please see the answer to your other post here.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Does anyone know what animal the goal 5 avatar is supposed to be? It has wool like a sheep, ears like a rabbit, and a beak like a bird, maybe an eagle.

7663F652-A6E4-464A-80A8-149EFDE981F1.jpg
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

It has a beak so it is definitely a bird of some sort. IMHO too goofy looking to be an eagle. Maybe a dove or a pigeon? Not their best avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Does anyone know what animal the goal 5 avatar is supposed to be? It has wool like a sheep, ears like a rabbit, and a beak like a bird, maybe an eagle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    It has a beak so it is definitely a bird of some sort. IMHO too goofy looking to be an eagle. Maybe a dove or a pigeon? Not their best avatar.
    My guess would be a penguin wearing a weird hat.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    That makes sense given the Snowboard theme.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Good guess I guess. Pretty weird penguin without black shoulders. Does fit the event though.

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post

7663F652-A6E4-464A-80A8-149EFDE981F1.jpg
    Eddie the Eagle maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Inkie View Post
    Ok, now I know it's not just me being stupid. I keep crashing into obstacles because my skier doesn't jump, or jumps to soon, or changes lanes too soon, or not soon enough. I'm getting very frustrated and decided not to play this event. But every time I log in, I have a yellow arrow jumping up and down, insisting I do a few crashes before I feed my animals.
    I'm with you Inkie. I'm struggling on a mere 349ft (once) with nothing else over 200 I don't think. Just cant get the hang of the jumping process. Very frustrating.

I have a couple of observations about this game:

1 I think this game favours the left handed amongst us - when I'm trying to lane change etc my own finger is blocking my view of what's coming up.

2 What are we doing using feet??? It's the 21st century!!!!! Can't we count in metres?

Needless to say I have no hope of going up the leaderboard in any way and I'm just doing it for the groceries... 😀