Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Snow Ride Event Dec'19

Quote Originally Posted by Spu View Post
    The snow ride event had a problem. Since we can collect items also during the ride and not just stars, my barn filled up but I didn't get the Barn full pop up. That pop up only comes if you collect items from the factory.
    I played the snow ride event a lot and collected many items. Now my barn has 366/335 items and I can't collect anymore from the factories and I can't upgrade my barn either since I don't have many items needed to upgrade the barn. The only way to get those items is to send trains but I can't do that as I can't collect products from factories.
    Purchasing those items needed is too costly.

I just wish the game atleast prompted or warned me when the barn was getting full. Making it full and now making me spend cash on it is cheating. I haven't played the game since.������
    You could just sell some of the excess items that you don't need directly from the barn, just tap on them and select the quantity to sell. Do that until you get back under your current limit (335)

Quote Originally Posted by Spu View Post
    The snow ride event had a problem. Since we can collect items also during the ride and not just stars, my barn filled up but I didn't get the Barn full pop up. That pop up only comes if you collect items from the factory.
    I played the snow ride event a lot and collected many items. Now my barn has 366/335 items and I can't collect anymore from the factories and I can't upgrade my barn either since I don't have many items needed to upgrade the barn. The only way to get those items is to send trains but I can't do that as I can't collect products from factories.
    Purchasing those items needed is too costly.

I just wish the game atleast prompted or warned me when the barn was getting full. Making it full and now making me spend cash on it is cheating. I haven't played the game since.😔
    Spu, all you need to do is sell some items from your barn. This will open up some barn space for you.