Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Snow Ride Event Dec'19

At first didn't quite like this new limit and still don't but since I started this event straight away and have been aggressively playing it since it began last night to obtain a lead and keep it, only have 1 reward to go before I'm done, I checked the Global Rank to see how the cheaters were doing lol only to surprise myself and see my town up there, I think for the very first time ever. I made it on the list not that I care there isn't any special rewards but all the events over the years never thought I would see my name up there thought it was funny and NOOO I didn't pay for any snowflakes yet been waiting patiently like everyone else just crashed a few times so spent to keep my run live but that's about it.

u0czPF6.jpg

I've played a couple more times. I have figured out that Sometimes I can make it to the end if I avoid as many things I have to jump as possible. I only made it to the end 1 time out of 5 (the game doesn't register many taps and strokes consistently so when I have to jump there's a 50\50 chance he will jump). I don't really care. The event isn't fun and the prizes aren't important to me. But I really do want to tell everyone how special I feel when that stupid girl gives me a freaking disappointed look because I fell and don't feel like continuing. Really? Please, lets not have that girl pop up when I sign in to tell my team really needs me, and then turn around and give me dirty looks when I fail. I'm not filling any of her heli orders. She'll think twice about judging me then (lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Sp8rk3y View Post
    I checked the Global Rank to see how the cheaters were doing lol only to surprise myself and see my town up there, I think for the very first time ever.
    u0czPF6.jpg
    Yes, what's up with all the cheaters in the game and Playrix letting them dominate the standings? I was surprised when I started winning events with healthy margins over 2nd place, but had only a tiny fraction of the point scores of people on the global leaderboard. And it's like that every time. They should just ditch the global leaderboard if it's just a way for honest players to see all the cheating going on and that their effort will never be recognized legitimately outside the little competitions.

Quote Originally Posted by ebliever View Post
    Yes, what's up with all the cheaters in the game and Playrix letting them dominate the standings? I was surprised when I started winning events with healthy margins over 2nd place, but had only a tiny fraction of the point scores of people on the global leaderboard. And it's like that every time. They should just ditch the global leaderboard if it's just a way for honest players to see all the cheating going on and that their effort will never be recognized legitimately outside the little competitions.
    Maybe I'm in the minority's here, but, Playrix have shown over the years that they have a Zero tolerance of cheating.
    In fact at one point they were too eager and some legitimate players were unfairly banned and CS had to reinstate them.
    The GLB is often dominated by the same few teams, because they will spend unlimited amounts of TCash to be there.
    Fir them the winning is more important than the taking part or having fun.
    If those teams were constantly cheating, they would have been banned long ago.
    However if you feel they are cheating..use your in game reports to tell Playrix.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Maybe I'm in the minority's here, but, Playrix have shown over the years that they have a Zero tolerance of cheating.
    In fact at one point they were too eager and some legitimate players were unfairly banned and CS had to reinstate them.
    The GLB is often dominated by the same few teams, because they will spend unlimited amounts of TCash to be there.
    However if you feel they are cheating..use your in game reports to tell Playrix.
    I hope you're right (though it amazes me how much money people will spend on a game or elements of it like decorations). Wowsers.

I have managed to move up to 79th position on the GLB with 11,400FT, I'm over half way to getting last reward so I can relax abit.

I know Playrix have been cracking down on cheaters but it's not really the fact how much these players are spending on this event or other events with T-Cash to be up there in top 10 just to get some attention for those who look, but just makes me think how much TIME they invest, I mean right now I been pretty much playing this event for a almost a day now constantly using up my flakes when they replenish but the guy in 1st place is on 74,200FT currently which makes my score look insignificant lol, I can only imagine these players spending all their time just to play a event all day in a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp8rk3y View Post
    I can only imagine these players spending all their time just to play a event all day in a game.
    Yes, that exactly what they do...like I said the win is the most important bit.

I hope you're right (though it amazes me how much money people will spend on a game or elements of it like decorations). Wowsers.
    Guilty of spending on decorations if I can't win them.
    I am one that has to have them...I may use them in my display area, just fir a short time, then into storage lol.
    Plus each event or regatta now only offers one new deco...so I have to fall back on those I already have, if I hadn't bought/won them
    I would be stuck.

Maybe I'm in the minority's here, but, Playrix have shown over the years that they have a Zero tolerance of cheating...
    You seriously overstate their interest in fair play. The cheaters they hunt down with a vengeance are the ones cheating them, or even just have devices with software that might have the potential to do that.

Lip service aside, playrix appears to be much less bothered by players cheating other players, as long as they bought their tcash with real money.

I agree with ebeliever. If they were interested in fair and honest play they would just get rid of all the global leaderboards. The number of players into those has to be a pretty tiny percentage of the player community, and the dubiously huge numbers there just cause ill feeling among the other 99%
    Last edited by Mayfield; 12-06-2019 at 07:43 AM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Yes, what's up with all the cheaters in the game and Playrix letting them dominate the standings? ....
    My impression is rather that Playrix uses the GLB to check for cheaters. Again and again, I have seen in events those disappear who shot to the top at first.
    And some simply pay for their progress, if they can, which is not forbidden, and thus, not the same as cheating. Just saying.
    And some might be even good in a particular event *g* and also invest their time, yes.