Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Snow Ride Event Dec'19

Quote Originally Posted by Katville View Post
    My game also is jerky and stutters. As to the new format I also usually hoard game tokens and start later. I don't spend t-cash on events. If I can't get a good score by using skill rather than buying the win then I don't bother with it. I will just work towards my personal goal prizes and then see if I want to continue.
    Luckily the only decoration I want is the one offered as a prize. So no t-cash spending for me.
    That's a good strategy, while I do spend T-Cash on some events I usually prefer not to and instead like to hoard my T-Cash

One particular event that comes to mind is the Bubblegum one and while I try to take it nice and slow that event feels like it's built to be a T-Cash trap, I usually get all the event rewards and literally stop playing it no way you can get all rewards in that without spending abit lol.

Can someone explain the new snow-melting feature?

I'm not quite sure how this new snow game works. Always played in the past, one of my favorites, but don't remember the snow-melting feature. Would someone mind explaining it to me?

I usually gather whatever I need for an event game during the day and then play in the evening while watching TV when I have more time to concentrate. This game doesn't appear to work that way with the snowflake countdown. And I haven't figured that count-down snow out yet.

Not sure what I'm missing ... maybe after another cup of coffee the old light-bulb will go on over my head.
    Co-op name: Margaritaville!
    Town name: Jan's Village

Well my life for the next week has just become much easier. I, too, am a late started in events. I like to save up supplies for a few days before starting. Then I am usually pretty competitive and actually will spent a tiny bit of Tcash. But in this event not only is there a cap of 25 stored snowflakes but you can only add one every five minutes!! Way too constructive on game play! So I'll be skipping this event and will be spending ZERO Tcash. I hope this is not a new trend for the minigames!

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

I have lag spikes also, although my phone doesn't have the best hardware. When it lags, the game doesn' register my touches, so I lose every single time. Other than that, game runs fine, but not as smooth. I guess no top 3 for me, but that's okay.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJan View Post
    I'm not quite sure how this new snow game works. Always played in the past, one of my favorites, but don't remember the snow-melting feature. Would someone mind explaining it to me?

I usually gather whatever I need for an event game during the day and then play in the evening while watching TV when I have more time to concentrate. This game doesn't appear to work that way with the snowflake countdown. And I haven't figured that count-down snow out yet.

Not sure what I'm missing ... maybe after another cup of coffee the old light-bulb will go on over my head.
    That count down is every 5 minutes you get 1 snowflake, once you gather 5 you can play 1 game one run on the snow ride.

So it takes 25 minutes to play 1 game on this event unless you get extra snowflakes from house of luck or when your friend sends you ballons etc hope that helps you out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp8rk3y View Post
    That count down is every 5 minutes you get 1 snowflake, once you gather 5 you can play 1 game one run on the snow ride.

So it takes 25 minutes to play 1 game on this event unless you get extra snowflakes from house of luck or when your friend sends you ballons etc hope that helps you out.

Thank you very much, Sp8rk3y for your reply and help.

I'm going to just skip this mini-game event as it's not going to work for me this time. Disappointed in the changes but it may work great for others.

Have fun!
    Co-op name: Margaritaville!
    Town name: Jan's Village

I have to say that, on the one hand, I really like not having to make items for the event! On the other hand...it cost a wee bit more to plow through. But over all...not bad.
    Agree...these events still remain glitchy with the quick pauses in them. Already tripped over 3 tree stumps.

Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 12-05-2019 at 02:58 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Hating the snowboarding event.

This is ridiculous.

1. Should have used a "Jump" button because swiping and tapping are apparently indistinguishable to the UI. (Android)
    2. Inadequate tutorial with no chance to understand the distance requirements for the jumps.
    3. RH players can't see what's coming because our fingers have to obscure the screen to be swiping.
    4. Hiccuping leading to falls.
    5. Scoring makes absolutely no sense. I just completed a rare run - and the score didn't change a single point. What's up with that???

I've won #1 in every competition I've taken part of, and this has me frustrated up the wazoo. All I can hope is everyone else is just as screwed as I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp8rk3y View Post

It always takes me a while to really get going at such events like Snow Ride. That means I need 4-5 attempts to get through the course safely. Then it works, and I've always done quite well so far. But now ... very disappointing. I do not see any sense in playing only a few minutes. No fun at all any longer
    Town Level: 119
    Co-op #ENZKJC
    Android 9

To question no. 5 I can reply, I think. Your highscore is the maximum of meters you make without accident, adding up each round score to the next round score.
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 140
    Platform: iOS