Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Game won’t open, stuck on “loading”

This may be a silly question but have you all got at least 1gb of RAM available?
    I was having this trouble and that was the reason, so that’s why im asking.

Dopo l'ultimo aggiornamento di Dicembre 2019 non si apre più il gioco e quando si apre non salva né i compiti eseguiti, né i materiali messi a fare nelle fabbriche!!!! Non si può giocare in questo modo!!!😡😡😡😡

Translation.

After the last update of December 2019, the game no longer opens and when it opens it saves neither the tasks performed nor the materials placed in the factories !!!! You can't play this way !!!

Glad I'm not the only one with this problem. Sad thing is I'm still getting notifications of Township friends sending me gifts and they don't know that I can't get in to help them with providing goods for their towns. I also logged in over 200 days in a row, trying for a full year. This is sad. I still really like this game, even though they took all of the US and Allied flags away.

Game won't open stuck on loading

Quote Originally Posted by Dreddnought View Post
    My problem was solved by turning the power to my iPad off, waiting a few minutes, and turning it back on before trying to log in. Had to do it twice, guess the first time I didn't wait long enough. Playing happily again.
    I did the reboot also. It worked for a while, but even rebooting won't work anymore. This is really annoying.

Unable to open game after updating on ;Friday ....what can I do??

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy chicken View Post
    IOS user, trying to open game, but can’t get it to completely load!!
    Should I uninstall then reinstall?

I tried rebooting too, still does not work

Solution for iPad users - need to buy new iPad.

After updating, my game crashed at the end of loading too. I immediately contacted support outside the game and they have been really amazing, talking through what could be the problem and having numerous conversations with me.

It turns out that I had a very old iPad with 512RAM. Funny that it worked with all previous updates but not this Christmas one.
    At the App Store, Playrix do say that iPad players need 1G of RAM for the game.

My only option was to go out and buy a new iPad if I still wanted to continue playing, and I do.

Many thanks to Cuddz on this forum, who asked the question about RAM, which eventually got me to checking mine.
    Last edited by sunshine and rainbows; 12-16-2019 at 10:00 PM.
    Love makes everything grow more beautiful

I got msg "not enough memory" I cleaned out my cell to have 4 g free. N still same problem. I uninstalled then install. Been working fine now

Unhappy I have 7.3 GB of RAM available and I still can't log in!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine and rainbows View Post
    Solution for iPad users - need to buy new iPad.

After updating, my game crashed at the end of loading too. I immediately contacted support outside the game and they have been really amazing, talking through what could be the problem and having numerous conversations with me.

It turns out that I had a very old iPad with 512RAM. Funny that it worked with all previous updates but not this Christmas one.
    At the App Store, Playrix do say that iPad players need 1G of RAM for the game.

My only option was to go out and buy a new iPad if I still wanted to continue playing, and I do.

Many thanks to Cuddz on this forum, who asked the question about RAM, which eventually got me to checking mine.
    I have 7.3 GB of available RAM. Have deleted and reinstalled several times with no results. SAD!
    Last edited by Liam Arthur Cole; 12-16-2019 at 11:30 PM.