Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Game won’t open, stuck on “loading”

Game won’t open, stuck on “loading”

IOS user, trying to open game, but can’t get it to completely load!!
    Should I uninstall then reinstall?

My game will not load either!!! Ugggh I hope they fix it I was one job away from winning another chest in the Regatta

Iacmt get it to load. I’ve been trying multiple times

I play on a Mac and i'm having the same problem.

It opened yesterday and now it won’t open today!!! Yooo hooo developers!!!!! Please fix this or at least respond to let us know that you are in the process of fixing.

Same problem. Earlier it got to the game, told me something was no longer available, tried to give me game bucks and crashed. Now it gets to the end of the loading bar and crashes. Playing on iPad2, other apps working fine.

I'm experiencing this. Downloaded update from App Store. Now it won't load. The bar goes all the way then shuts down.
    PLEASE ADDRESS THIS. Cannot complete my share of the regatta for my co-op.

My problem was solved by turning the power to my iPad off, waiting a few minutes, and turning it back on before trying to log in. Had to do it twice, guess the first time I didn't wait long enough. Playing happily again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreddnought View Post
    Same problem. Earlier it got to the game, told me something was no longer available, tried to give me game bucks and crashed. Now it gets to the end of the loading bar and crashes. Playing on iPad2, other apps working fine.
    Same happened to me have tried many avenues to get back in but always freezes at the end of loading and crashes. I have bought a lot of tc and would expect a full refund if problem not fixed Shortly

Same thing is happening to me. Very frustrating. Why no response from support? Surely someone could at least say working on problem should be fixed soon or at least provide feedback 🙄